1.    #1  
    I have my 750 set to Enable Local Network Time. I am not using the Network Time Zone feature. What I notice is that every time the phone is turned on and off, the time gets reset back 1 hour. I have installed the DST patches today to ensure this is not the issue.

Has anyone experienced this behavoir?

--Mickey
    i noticed the same thing too.
    Apple iPhone, BlackBerry 8800 and a Treo 750 on the "new" at&t. Palm Centro on Sprint.
    What coverage areas are you both in? there might be an issue with the local network in your area.

My 750 has both options enabled and seems to be correct on time. DST patch is applied.
    The Timeline:

Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm IIIse -> Palm IIIc -> Qualcomm QCP-6035 -> Palm m505 -> Treo 300 -> Sony CLIE NZ-90 -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Treo 650 -> Palm T|X -> Blackberry 7250 -> Blackberry 7130e -> Treo 700p -> Blackberry 8703e -> Treo 750
  4.    #4  
    I am in CDT outside of Houston, Texas about 90 miles. After writing this last night, it dawned on me this morning that the "original" time change would occur today. I did notice that I had a popup stating that that a time changed occured. And as luck would have it, the clock moved up 1 hour. I have since double checked and I can still see where the DST Patch program is in the Add/Remove programs list.

I am guessing now that the "original" time change has occured all the variables will have shifted and may indeed correct itself...or at least until October. But perhaps by then we(750 users) will have WM6 update...I would call it a early Christmas present.

--Mickey
    Quote Originally Posted by cmalberto View Post
    I have my 750 set to Enable Local Network Time. I am not using the Network Time Zone feature. What I notice is that every time the phone is turned on and off, the time gets reset back 1 hour. I have installed the DST patches today to ensure this is not the issue.

Has anyone experienced this behavoir?

--Mickey
    Had the same problem until I discovered that you need to download the patch from Palm.com before it'll work! Until microsoft and palm could work closer together, us poor consumers can only do test and trail to find solutions!!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks - I will go look to see what they have over there.

--Mick