1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have been a long time user of the Sprint Treo 650. I recently upgraded to the 700P and has several issues with soft resets and lag. (No additional software installed) I started reading through this forum and found that most people like the WX better. I decided to return the 700P for the 700WX and have been pleasantly surprised.

I have unable to pair my 700WX with my Nokia N800 internet tablet. (The 650 & 700P paired fine) The Nokia sees the 700WX, but upon pairing both devices deliver a unable to connect error. This is a deal breaker for me unless I can get this to work. Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.

Anthony
    Unfortunately like you, i haven't had success using the Wx as a modem for the N800.
    It worked with the 700p and before that the 650 also worked on the N770.
    The problem lies with the Wx and its BT DUN implementation. I find that with the (Sprint) 650/700p, a lot more devices can utilize their DUN functionality than with the 700Wx.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  3.    #3  
    The guys at the Sprint store are gonna hate me I tried the 8370e BlackBerry, 700P, 700WX and it looks like I have to go back to my old 650 or another 700p. I would hold out for the iPhone, but Cingular coverage is poor in the Phoenix AZ area.
    I'd recommend just sticking with the 700p.
    Next to the Wx, the 700p is my favourite. I got a Wx because i had used the Palm platform and wanted to try something new and the next closest thing to my taste was the Wx (form factor and all), coming from a 650 and a 700p.

There are some things i definitely miss from the 700p, like the 320x240 resolution, SDHC, WiFile Pro and much much better battery life, and also lots i like about the Wx, mostly multitasking, P.I.Explorer (better than Blazer to me), streaming real media .rm formats (lame, but i like BBC a lot) and so on.

So i live with the trade-offs.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....