1.    #1  
    I have SPB Mobile Shell installed and I had my Treo on standby and plugged into my MacBook Pro using the included Palm sync cable that came with my Cingular 750. I noticed that it had charged to 100% by the time I checked it. It looks like the sync cable does trickle in charge. Has anyone else notice this?
    Yes, my included sync cable with the 750v also charges
  3.    #3  
    I just wish the battery indicator at the top by the clock would indicate this.
    Global Posts
    1,025 Global Posts
    I have never seen my sync cable charge my treo while plugged in. But, according to Palm's website, it does:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...ortKB,CASE=obj

I may just not leave mine plugged in long enough to notice a difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo3 View Post
    Yes, my included sync cable with the 750v also charges
    Mine shows a little lighting bolt at the end of the battery when it's charging, no matter if it's from the car charger, USB, a/c adaptor or cradle.
    Quote Originally Posted by jevangil View Post
    I have never seen my sync cable charge my treo while plugged in. But, according to Palm's website, it does:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...ortKB,CASE=obj

I may just not leave mine plugged in long enough to notice a difference.

I have to agree with you, mines doesnt indicate as if it was charging. Now when I plug it into the wall charger I do see the lightning bolt at the end of the battery, but not when its hooked on the sync cable there is no lightning bolt.
    No lighting bolt should equal no charging, at least that is how I understand it.

8.    #8  
    ivhs72, when you said that your Treo shows charging even on USB--is that with the included sync cable or a third party sync and charge?
    Lightning bolt or not it does charge. That's why I leave my 750v plugged in when I'm at my desk at work.

My fiancÚ also has a Tungsten E and she only charges that via sync cable. Her AC adapter broke 2 years ago.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post
    ivhs72, when you said that your Treo shows charging even on USB--is that with the included sync cable or a third party sync and charge?
    Both. I use the OEM cable at home and a third party cable at work. Both of them charge it, at least they give the lighting bolt on the display. It should also be kept in mind that not all USB ports on computers can charge devices. It is becoming more common that they do, but older computers may not have this fuctionality in them. I have ran into that problem several years ago with an older PDA but haven't had it recently.

I don't think it charges. I left it with the sync cable attached for one hour and battery level dropped 1%.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    I don't think it charges. I left it with the sync cable attached for one hour and battery level dropped 1%.
    I can only speak from my experiences, no one elses.