Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas718 View Post
    Thank You for your reply
    It has to be Jawbone then I didn't have that problem with my Jabra JX-10
    I emailed makers of Jawbone and I will let u know what they say about this issue. I read on some forum that Jawbone is optimized for GSM phones and a lot of ppl with CDMA has some kind of problems with their Jawbone. Also I've read that New Jawbone fully compatible with CDMA will come out in June 07
    Thanks. I'll be watching for news from Jawbone. Any others here experiencing this issue?
    Was just wondering if the Jawbone supports the streaming hack posted elsewhere here. It says it's bluetooth 1.2 but can't find any reference to a2dp.
    Did any of you tried to use jawbone with BT gps at the same time ?
    Also I my (sprint 700wx) drops my Jawbone when goes to Roaming. After that I have to shut down BT on my phone and turn off my jawbone- after that I will have to opwer on both - since once disconnected jawbone is not reconnecting.

I've read that jawbone has problems with CDMA phones.
    This week, 5 hours to NJ and 6 hours back from NJ last night, (traffic in and out of MD and NJ is the pits), the Jawbone was on the entire time as well as my TomTom, no drops no static. This BT works great.

700WX on Veizon wtih DATA Plan
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJVC View Post
    This week, 5 hours to NJ and 6 hours back from NJ last night, (traffic in and out of MD and NJ is the pits), the Jawbone was on the entire time as well as my TomTom, no drops no static. This BT works great.

700WX on Veizon wtih DATA Plan
    Thanks for an update
    where you talking on the jawbone all the time while using gps ?
    what did you connect 1st - gps or jawbone ?
    did you have any incoming phonecalls or where they only outgoing ?

sorry for so many questions
    Thanks for an update
    where you talking on the jawbone all the time while using gps ?
    what did you connect 1st - gps or jawbone ?
    did you have any incoming phonecalls or where they only outgoing ?

sorry for so many questions
    1) I was talking, but not for 10 hours, on and off business conversations
    2) When I got into the car the Jawbone was on, put the TomTom into the mount, sometimes with and sometimes without DC and turned it on. Keep in mind if you place the TomTom into the mount (non FM mount) with the DC connection already on, the TomTom turns on automatically
    3) Several incoming and several outgoing calls and some calls on hold

On a side note, I do not nor have I set up the TomTom to work with Blue Tooth over the phone yet.
    1) I was talking, but not for 10 hours, on and off business conversations
    2) When I got into the car the Jawbone was on, put the TomTom into the mount, sometimes with and sometimes without DC and turned it on. Keep in mind if you place the TomTom into the mount (non FM mount) with the DC connection already on, the TomTom turns on automatically
    3) Several incoming and several outgoing calls and some calls on hold

On a side note, I do not nor have I set up the TomTom to work with Blue Tooth over the phone yet.
    Thanks again

So when u r using ur GPS with 700 do you connect to GPS via Bluetooth ?
    I have the Verizon 700 wx, the Jawbone and nothing but trouble with them. The Jawbone is constantly disconnecting and does not reconnect automatically. It seems like I am the only one having this trouble with the 700wx/Jawbone combo. I was using a Jabra JX10 with my old 700w and blutooth was working like a charm...the 700wx has not worked well with either the jx10 or the jawbone.
    Thanks again

So when u r using ur GPS with 700 do you connect to GPS via Bluetooth ?
    No, the BT is used for the phone only not the TomTom. I should have said I have a TomTom 910.
    No, the BT is used for the phone only not the TomTom. I should have said I have a TomTom 910.

oh ok I tought u have tomtom bt gps

my point is that jawbone somehow wont work with 700wx when one BT devic is already connected to the phone. I saw that before with treo 650 but not with 700wx. It has to be something within jawbone itself.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123