1.    #1  
    I just changed from a treo650 to a treo700wx and the first thing I installed was ListPro, which is basically my brain! But I'm so bummed to see that Syncing with Activesync only looks at the entire single listfile for changes between the device and the PC. Therefore you can't make changes to lists on both the device and the PC and expect them to merge together as they did in the Palm OS version of ListPro. Not a very good sync for a database type app, such as ListPro, which as many records, if you ask me. Please tell me I'm wrong. ListPro uses the "Files" sync method which simply copies the last changed file back or forth. All my lists in ListPro are in one file, as they should be. Argh!!!
  2.    #2  
    I'm also discovering that ListPro doesn't seem to have a "Find" function in the Pocket PC version. And of course, the Windows Mobile Search doesn't seach Listpro files. Gee, Palm OS is looking more like I should have never left it.
    *Correction* There is a Find function in ListPro for the Pocket PC. It shows up in the menu only when you're looking at the list of items within a list. (On the Palm version it is available wherever you are in ListPro). BTW, Kevin at Ilium is very helpful and responsive. ListPro is a great product. Now if only they will get it to sync at the item level on the Pocket PC version, like the Palm version does...
    If anyone else wants this too, email them at info@iliumsoft.com and let them know.
    Last edited by mharpen; 03/30/2007 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Correction
    its worth it in the end
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by mharpen View Post
    I'm also discovering that ListPro doesn't seem to have a "Find" function in the Pocket PC version. And of course, the Windows Mobile Search doesn't seach Listpro files. Gee, Palm OS is looking more like I should have never left it.
    *Correction* There is a Find function in ListPro for the Pocket PC. It shows up in the menu only when you're looking at the list of items within a list. (On the Palm version it is available wherever you are in ListPro). BTW, Kevin at Ilium is very helpful and responsive. ListPro is a great product. Now if only they will get it to sync at the item level on the Pocket PC version, like the Palm version does...
    If anyone else wants this too, email them at info@iliumsoft.com and let them know.
    Glad to hear Kevin was able to help! Please feel free to contact us if you ever run into problems. We also have a toll free number ( 888-632-5388 ).

As for synching, yep, that's a VERY popular request. We're working on it although I can't say exactly when you'll see a new method of ListPro synching for your Treo. The challenge of course is that Active Sync doesn't have any decent tools built-in for doing item level sync like HotSync does. As a result we're building sync from scratch (like we did for eWallet.)

We hear you though and we're absolutely looking at it.

Marc Tassin
    Ilium Software
    --------------------
    marc@iliumsoft.com
    +1 (734) 973-9388
    ---------------------
    http://www.iliumsoft.com

And be sure check out our new blog! http://blog.iliumsoft.com/
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Agreed. They really need to get the PC sync taken care of. Marc, I'm sure you've got a lot of emails about this.

D