1.    #1  
    Minimo .2 was released yesterday. Has anybody tried this out??
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Tried it, it worked, still a little slow, I was hoping to be able to access my bank's website, still a no go, though if you have nothing better to do its worth a little face time.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
  3.    #3  
    I tried dowload the .cab file directly from the website but when I clicked to install it, it says the installation was unsuccessful. Is there another way to install it without syncing from a PC? Otherwise I'll just try it out later.
    I downloaded it ok but it is bloatware. It runs very slowly and takes up lots of memory.
    Treo Pro on Vodafone UK X 2
    I still prefer IE or Opera Mobile over Minimo. Even the Deepfish beta is much better for my use.
    PIEPlus is IMHO still the best solution out there - and worth the money.

Small, fast, with most features you'll ever need. One of those programs you can tell a lot of thought and engineering went into.
    Jer 23:29
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I use PIE +/keyboard enhancements provided by cellneuron and OperaMini wirh the Residoro Intent Java that allows for use of the softkeys. They work extremely well for me. I tried minimo and the new opera mobile and I was NOT impressed.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.