1.    #1  
    Ok.

I recieved the 750 yesterday, installed ActiveSync, set up email, etc., etc.

Now what? I can see where the one-handed operation is a little intimidating and will take some time to get used to. I'm glad I learned about holding down the "ok" button to shut down programs.

I like the customization of the 750 that the 680 lacks. Call quality seems better but every now and then it goes digital or garbled in spots where the 680 wouldn't.

Pocket word/excel is nice and I like it a little better than Docs to Go. I like the PDF viewer on the Palm a bit better though. The document is larger and easier to read with the Palm. It may be a setting away from doing the same on the 750 but the text is harder to read.

One question (among many), where's a good source for Today screens (the color schemes, wallpaper, etc.)? The biggest challenge right now with one handed operation is seeing the contrast between highlighted areas and non-highlighted areas (shades of blue too close to distinguish).
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    Now what? I can see where the one-handed operation is a little intimidating and will take some time to get used to. I'm glad I learned about holding down the "ok" button to shut down programs.
    Get yourself a task manager that can map the OK button to close, this way you don't have to press-and-hold then select an app to close. Two of the most popular are Sbp Pocket Plus and SBSH iLauncher - both of which offer better task managers in addition to today app launchers.

One question (among many), where's a good source for Today screens (the color schemes, wallpaper, etc.)? The biggest challenge right now with one handed operation is seeing the contrast between highlighted areas and non-highlighted areas (shades of blue too close to distinguish).
    You can start here:
    http://mobilitytoday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14102

You can choose from a bunch, also MikeChandler posted sone nice gradient themes later in the thread.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=theme

this is where i got most of my theme. good stuff
  4.    #4  
    Well it's been 24 hours since getting the 750 and it definitely has a learning curve to it.

I've forgotten the number of layers WM has and the level of customization. I will say this, the battery life has far exceeded my 680. I've downloaded, customized, checked email, had the notification on all day, and made several calls and the battery never dipped below 75%.

Tomorrow we set up google maps and gmail.