Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Anyone else have a small crack(s) on their 750 screen bezel. I just noticed I had one on the upper right corner. I know the 680 had this problem and I am trying to decide if I want to mess with returning it or not. I just received it 2 weeks ago and I have never dropped it. It looks like a stress crack in the plastic.
    I too have a crack on by the left soft key, Cingular said this was not covered and refused to replace it but I was past 30 days....Looks like this might be a design flaw. I'll just wait a few months and return it for a hardware problem and it will be covered.
    i just noticed a crack too, but on the left top bezel. also, the silver paint at the top edge of the directional pad is chipping off. crummy.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Just got back from the Cingular store. They replaced it w/out a problem. Thankfully I was within the 30 day period. There are a lot of posts about the 680 having this problem, seems it continues with the 750
    Mine's not a big enough issue to warrant an exchange as it will take some time to get all my programs and settings loaded again. I guess I'll live.

Hopefully your new 750 will not crack :-/
    I narrowed this problem down for me... it was my holster that caused this crack. The pressure from case caused the crack on the bezel. I am replacing with Cingular with a refurb model and buying myself the Palm hard case.
    My partner an I both have the same crack. It is on the left side of the left soft key. We are both outside of the 30 day grace period.
    i have one too in the same place^^^^^.

cingular said cracks aren't replaceable under warranty.