Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    OK OK....so I was sort of wrong I like the format, but as the day went on I kept loosing my connection and my mail stopped coming...At first it was working just fine. I think it was the phone loosing it's network connection, but I cant pinpoint it. I do like the format however
    Best of luck trying to uninstall it (if you so choose).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    Flexmail is really nice. I used it for the trial period. I can't use it because it takes over the email today screen plugin instead of using it's own. This means I can't also use Xpress Mail.
    I have 1 POP, 1 IMAP, and 1 Xpress mail account on my Treo right now. Flexmail won't work with the Xpress Mail inbox.
    If only they had thier own today plugin instead of taking over Outlooks I'd be able to use it.

I'm glad WM6 will have HTML email. Hopefully a few other improvements that Outlook is sorely missing (HELLO!!! where's the 'select all' or "mark all as read"??? sheesh!)

If I didn't use xpress mail at all, I'd still be using flexmail. I liked it.
    Ctrl + A is select all, mark as read/unread is toggle switch.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12