1.    #1  
    I had Opera Mini running very nicely until the "trial" period ran out. I figured when that time came around, registration would be easy. However, I cannot find anything in regards to registering Opera Mini.

Does Anybody know what's going on? I need Opera Mini very badly...

Thanks in advance...
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    I think you mean Opera Mobile?
    Opera Mini is the Free Java based web browser, which by the way you can't run on the Treo 750 unless you install a Java Emulator
    Opera Mobile is the full web browser that runs natively on WM5 (in this case.)
    Try http://www.opera.com/products/mobile.../winmobileppc/
    The purchase link is here:
    http://www.opera.com/buy/?show=mobile
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  3.    #3  
    What's your PayPal email address?
    Sal Collaziano
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
    What's your PayPal email address?
    Is that all it takes? Need any more help?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  5.    #5  
    Hah! No, I'm just happy to be browsing with Opera now.. Unless you can convert my 750 keyboard to the 650...

Now do ya wanna take the woman out for dinner on me this weekend or what?
    Sal Collaziano
    Let me get this right. You want to send me money for answering the question?
  7.    #7  
    Yeah..
    Sal Collaziano