Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mail2web is still down. I wonder what happened.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  2.    #22  
    able to login, but can't seem to send or receive email.
    Quote Originally Posted by thecalip View Post
    able to login, but can't seem to send or receive email.
    same here...finally being able to log on to the OWA, i thought all was good. i guess i was wrong
    are your email accounts working normally again?
  5.    #25  
    sent works. However, can't seem to received any mail. An email was sent from gmail at 7PM EST, and still haven't shows up.
  6. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I am not able to sync at all with mail2web & I'm PAYING for their srvc. This is ridiculous & unacceptable.
    I agree about mail2web. They have had problems this entire week (not just a few hours or one day, an entire week).

As soon as I find a suitable replacement, I will be switching. Right now I am leaning towards 1and1.

I have also been getting emails hours and hours late and sometimes I get emails that I have already deleted.

I love exchange and active sync for the email and calendar stuff and there are solutions out there for individuals to choose from (those that are not prohibitively expensive).
    Email reply from mail2web support yesterday:

Hello,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our technicians are aware of the issue and they are working closely with Microsoft on this issue. We donít have an estimated time for service returning as of yet but hope to have this issue resolved ASAP. We will be sending a notice to all of our clients as soon as this issue is resolved, until then please be patient. Our Operations Team has been working around the clock trying to get this matter resolved.

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team at support@mail2web.com.

Thank you for using mail2web.com

Regards,

Dan
    Customer Support
    http://myhosting.com
    http://mail2web.com
    http://softcom.biz
    Looks like mail2web is back up again. I heard that 4smartphone.net was down as well, and that was a pay Exchange hosted service.
    Mail2web might be back up but it is not fully functional.

I have sent test messages to my mail2web account and it has taken sometimes up to two hours for my hand held to get updated.

It is still having some problems.

On monday I will be looking to switch to a new provider even though it will cost a little more money. An entire week of this is too much.
    It's not all the way up, yet. I'm still getting syncronization errors. There are also weird delays in mail delivery. Hopefully, it will clear up overnight.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    And it is again back to not syncing at all.
    \
    Mail2web has really sucked this last week!
    maybe it has something to do with the switching daylight saving changes.

MAIL2WEB used to work for me very well, they are supposed to upgrade to exhange 2007 in the next three month, which will provide HTML email for wm6.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Frankly there is no excuse for their system having this much trouble for the last week. I would expect a reputable and professional service to maybe have one or two days to fix the problem, but it has now been an entire week.

I never had a problem with mail2web until this week. It is very disappointing. I will be switching carriers this coming week.
    Has it been better today?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by saa001 View Post
    Frankly there is no excuse for their system having this much trouble for the last week. I would expect a reputable and professional service to maybe have one or two days to fix the problem, but it has now been an entire week.

I never had a problem with mail2web until this week. It is very disappointing. I will be switching carriers this coming week.
    Quote Originally Posted by stanford88 View Post
    Has it been better today?

Thanks!

It was better for a while today and then it started acting up about 30 minutes ago.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

It is also still taking a long time to sync up.

I had an email arrive 4 minutes ago and it is just now getting to my hand held.

Still having problems then.
    Quote Originally Posted by saa001 View Post
    It is also still taking a long time to sync up.

I had an email arrive 4 minutes ago and it is just now getting to my hand held.

Still having problems then.
    man you are lucky..sometimes my emails are like 10 hours to an entire day late.
    Still down for me.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Its taking my emails 8-10 hours to get to me. he weird thing is that my coworker is having no issues at all with his free mail2web account, but my paid one has been acting like this for at least a week.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast