1.    #1  
    Im a new treo user, with telus in Canada. I upgraded from the biggest piece of garbage ever the Audiovox/UTsatcomm 6600. Anyways ivealready hacked the crap out of this 700wx cuz thats just what i do lol and i got the threaded sms working great i love it its so functional, thanks to Cody BTW. my questions are

#1 can i get this threaded sms working on anything other then a palm? (my old smart phone) im thinking about giving it to my girlfriend just for the data purposes because as a phone it sucks.

#2 is there a rom updater for the 700 series treo yet? im dieing to make a custom rom.

#3 on the WM5 is there any way to increase the image quality of the camera like there was on my old PDA (registry tweak) cuz im just a spontaneous picture person and i like to get the best quality i can of course.

and lastly #4 ive downloaded a generic version of WM6 am i safe to try and update? ive never updated a whole OS on a smart phone before. (hence why i want the rom editor and extractor as well)

thanks all who reply
    1 - yr old phone runs WM2003, so I don't think it'll work (no softkeys)

2 - no rom updater (we're all waiting)

3 - no GOOD camera hack as of yet (I don't think)

and

4 - I wouldn't update that ROM, as it's for a different device, you'll lose all Palm customizations if you do it and it takes, and more than likely, you'll just brick your phone and it'll be dead.
    END OF LINE
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    1 - yr old phone runs WM2003, so I don't think it'll work (no softkeys)

2 - no rom updater (we're all waiting)

3 - no GOOD camera hack as of yet (I don't think)

and

4 - I wouldn't update that ROM, as it's for a different device, you'll lose all Palm customizations if you do it and it takes, and more than likely, you'll just brick your phone and it'll be dead.
    thanks for the reply... i supose i wont fix what aint broke as of yet lol