1.    #1  
    I did a search and did not find a solution to my exact problem...

My treo 650 died and I still have all my contacts and info on palm desktop. Sprint gave me a new 700wx and now I don't know how to transfer the 250+ contacts from palm desktop to outlook without going one by one.

If anyone knows how to do this, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you,
    This is quoted from an answer to my post...

Jeff asks, "Is there a way to sync my Palm Desktop contacts (used with my Visorphone and Tungsten W) with my new Treo WX ?

If Yes, can I sync my Treo calendar with the Palm Desktop Calendar?"

DTfromBH from the Palm NG says, "The wx syncs with Outlook PIMs, not Palm Desktop. If you have your Tungsten W install CD you can install PocketMirror from Chapura and switch syncing to Outlook to capture your existing PIM data from Palm Desktop. Otherwise I think there is a tool at Chapura.com that will allow a one-time conversion to Outlook."

HTH
    Hey, I was having this same problem, you can see I started a topic about it too. I'd spent the last 48 hours trying to figure out how to do this and just found the solution. I found this neat (and free) program called ConvertMe. You can download it at http://www.stratabase.com/resync/downloads.php, it automates the whole process.

Best of luck.