Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    hmm we can take the small Icon out and put a pic of JD there I have The icon builder
    this one, plz.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Done
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Done
    I was kidding.
    Should I add it to ScriptIcons?
    JD official mort icon.
    fancy that!
    "If the glove doesn't fit, you must Mort Script"
    Rotfl :d :d :d
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    fancy that!
    oh, that's soooo bad it's good.
  9.    #29  
    Question for you folks...as of now PodcastPlaylist is creating the playlists in .asx format...I noticed prior to temporarily installing Resco Radio that it doesn't support this format even though the links in the .asx playlist point to mp3 files which got me thinking..should I use a different playlist format like .pls or .m3u instead?

TCPMP and CorePlayer support .asx playlist format, Pocket Player does as well and I think PocketMusic does too, so not sure if there's any good reason to change it unless there are other media players that don't...

Thoughts?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    fancy that!
    I only wish I'd come up with that first. I'll do the next best thing -- take credit for it.

Seriously, few ppl know that my legal name is, in fact, "Johnny".

-- JDC
  11.    #31  
    PocketPodCenter 1.0 ZIP Install is released!

Check it out and let me know if you find any problems!

ZIP Install is located at the top of the thread

woah dude this works super well! I'm running it on the Motorola Q with no issues, works perfectly, defaults to TCPMP as designed.

Gonna go test out some other feeds, great work!

Edit: This was my 1000th post! Wiiiii Only took me 3 years
    Last edited by g-funkster; 04/09/2007 at 09:46 PM.
  13.    #33  
    found a couple issues and will update tomorrow. Glad it works on the Q!

A couple of usability suggestions:
    1. Start the program with the display of feeds you're subscribed to and have a [Setup] option on the list for what is now the main display.

2. 'Back' option once you're in a feed or at least bring back the previous display upon canceling at that point.

yay for podcasts!
  15.    #35  
    A couple of usability suggestions:
    1. Start the program with the display of feeds you're subscribed to and have a [Setup] option on the list for what is now the main display.
    So "Add Feed" and "Setup" could be the top two choices in the list, should be easy enough to do but might cause an issue with #2

2. 'Back' option once you're in a feed or at least bring back the previous display upon canceling at that point.

yay for podcasts!
    Yeah, fixed that already and will post it a little later with the current UI...also fixed:

-- Prepopulating Add Feed Dialog Box with "http://" so you don't have to type it in

-- Generated Playlist file can now be read in MortPlayer (but can't launch MortPlayer from PocketPodCenter yet, waiting on a response in Mort's forum on that)

-- Fixed a problem in the AutoUpdate script where a comment wasn't commented out and would prevent autoupdate from re-running...

EDIT - 1.0.1 posted in the first post to fix the minor issues
    Last edited by scottymomo; 04/10/2007 at 10:12 AM.

16.    #36  
    PocketPodCenter 1.1 Released (see first post in the thread):

#Release History
    # 1.1
    #
    # -- Starting UI is now the Feed List with an option to access "Setup Options"
    # -- Fixed delete feed routine
    # -- Playlists can be read and launched in latest beta of MortPlayer
    # -- Consolidated scripts from 3 to 2
    # -- Podcast length converted to minutes and seconds in feed entries view

17.    #37  
    CAB file install now available. Thanks to sling for converting the images to icons!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12