Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    how do you open an exe on the 750? i might just be retarded... very good possibility.
    If it won't open you probably have the setup file that needs to run from the desktop to install whatever the app is on your device.

What were you trying to run/open?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    "ifone" slide lock
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    nvm i got it working. works like a charm. slide lock works perrrrfect! love it!
    Can you tell me what slide lock is?
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Can you tell me what slide lock is?
    It's the graphical slide control that the iPhone uses to lock the device. Apparently, this exe mimics it.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    It's the graphical slide control that the iPhone uses to lock the device. Apparently, this exe mimics it.
    OIC, can you post it KrthreesT???
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    thats exactly where i got mine. the only thing i dont like is that it keeps saying its a trial version. do you have the same problem?
    Yes it says its the trial,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but what the heck is it,,,,, I went threw the trouble of downloading macromedia,,,, ran the exe, just because i was curious and I'm avoiding homework,,,,, but all I get is a screen with icons at the bottom like a PHM app,,,, what is the iphonelock.exe for?
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    http://www.ozankilic.com/demo/slider4.html

it should bring that up. and your phone should be able to do that once you click on the exe. mine works great.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    i have flash pro i wonder if i can open up the exe in there and see if i can get the trial version pop up to go away... or delete the pop up or somethin... hmm ill try in a bit when my girlfriend is done making my brownies.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    flash pro wont open the exe... grrrrrr ... dunno how to edit the file then... can anyone help?
    All I get is a white screen.