1.    #1  
    Is there a way to make the birthdays i have for each contact pop up like an event or meeting on the today screen? i donít want to have to enter them again manually into the calendar. or am i missing something that already does that. hope that makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by RadMonkeyX View Post
    Is there a way to make the birthdays i have for each contact pop up like an event or meeting on the today screen? i donít want to have to enter them again manually into the calendar. or am i missing something that already does that. hope that makes sense
    You will need to enter them into Outlook on your computer that you sync with (and they will transfer when you sync), or enter them manually into the Outlook calendar on the 750. That is how the events and meetings that already pop up are programmed.

I just looked on my blackjack and under the edit-contact there is a field for birthday.

This MIGHT be because it is smartphone OS, or because it is AKU 3.0. SO I can't guarantee the Treo will have this field...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    You will need to enter them into Outlook on your computer that you sync with (and they will transfer when you sync), or enter them manually into the Outlook calendar on the 750. That is how the events and meetings that already pop up are programmed.

Yeah, but i dont sync outlook with the 750 on my home CPU. I am one of the few that does not use outlook at home. My phone is just for personal use
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    I just looked on my blackjack and under the edit-contact there is a field for birthday.

This MIGHT be because it is smartphone OS, or because it is AKU 3.0. SO I can't guarantee the Treo will have this field...
    yes, i already found that on the contacts. i have them entered for each contact. i was hoping they would automatically show up as a meeting or event to remind me of their birthdays.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    If they're in there then it should show up in your calendar on the relevant day
    I don't think the regular outlook contact program will do this, But I do know the SPB Diary will read it from the outlook contacts and display it as a pop up because it's what I use and it works great.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk View Post
    If they're in there then it should show up in your calendar on the relevant day
    for some reason then it does not work on my 750