1.    #1  
    Hi there!

I'm using a 700WX Sprint with the Threaded Text hack. I am a fan of the "My Text" features which allows you to program in custom text messages for on the fly delivery.

Anyway I've edited, deleted, and added many different messages.

Somehow one message has a shotcut key! When you go to the "My Text" Menu where it lists the messages you see the letter (A) after one of my messaages!

So when I go to that menu, all I need to do is hit the A key and it inserts that message!

For the life of me, I ahve no idea how I did this!! haha I want to assign shortcuts to others! Does anyone have an idea? :P
    Lemme guess...

Is it "Can you talk now?"

I don't use the My Text feature and I haven't edited/deleted any of mine. The one that I have that shows with an "a" shortcut is the one above...
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ebedoun View Post
    Lemme guess...

Is it "Can you talk now?"

I don't use the My Text feature and I haven't edited/deleted any of mine. The one that I have that shows with an "a" shortcut is the one above...
    I'm not sure which one it used to be. I reprogrammed it already! lol

I wish I could figure out how to add text shortcuts to other ones.
    I believe it does that automatically, just like your Start menu. Sorry to have stolen your programming thunder, Mikey.

You have to play around with what the wordings are to get different letters to be the triggers.
    END OF LINE