1.    #1  
    Anyone else having trouble with 4smartphone? I haven't been able to sync since Friday night. Their website seems to be down too.

Anyone else?
    couple of very active threads in the Treo General Chat forum about this at the moment. Seems like it's 4Smartphone is going through a pretty bad outage
    up and running agian.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    yep all is well on my wife's account as well
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    just email for me. cant sync contacts, calendar, tasks yet. also just new email from this weekend. all saved and old email is gone. for now any way
    Sounds like you folks have a thing or two to complain about regarding your Treos.

Any of you ever experience a situation where after you synch with your MS Outlook, your Tasks bog down the PDA to point where it locks up? That's my situation. I sent back 3 Dell Axims because I thought it was a hardware defect. But, all along, it was the Task function screwing up the memory on the PDA. And, now the very same thing is occuring with my Treo which I think is so great in so many other ways.

Can anyone help? I'm quickly going insane!!

Steve
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peari View Post
    Sounds like you folks have a thing or two to complain about regarding your Treos.

Any of you ever experience a situation where after you synch with your MS Outlook, your Tasks bog down the PDA to point where it locks up? That's my situation. I sent back 3 Dell Axims because I thought it was a hardware defect. But, all along, it was the Task function screwing up the memory on the PDA. And, now the very same thing is occuring with my Treo which I think is so great in so many other ways.

Steve

Steve, are you syncing with 4smartphone?
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by Peari View Post

Steve
    or are syncing a VERY LARGE amount of pim data?