1.    #1  
    I had to do a restore from backup yesterday. When it finished i had a message saying that it was unable to create database "p1rilsmsbridgedb". Is this something to worry about, or is it going to cause problems in the future? The device is a 700w. I am using SPB backup, also using the threaded messaging app. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Just ignore that. It's not something to worry about.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Hannip, wasn't sure.
    I was seeing that too, I had assumed it was referring to the SMS patch that we had to install a while back regarding sending to other carriers - not true hannip? Can you describe what that thing actually is that had a problem in a few short words? (just out of curiosity)...
    END OF LINE
    i restore from a backup almost everyday. lol. (too much beta testing) i have never seen this.

1. what backup app are you guys using?
    2. do you hard reset before you restore like you should?
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I see this all the time with Spb backup.

And, I haven't used the threaded SMS hack since I rebuilt my device a couple of months ago, so it can't have anything to do with that.

I restore from my Spb backup files pretty often, too, although perhaps not as much as codyppc.

I've never had a problem restoring a backup with that error message contained in it.

That being said, I have no idea what it refers to.
    Using Spb Backup, restoring after a hard reset, cody -

And I hear you about restoring WAY too often -
    END OF LINE
    It's not related to the sms patch. It's a db that holds text messages. I'm not exactly sure of its use, but I think it's used as a queue either for incoming or outgoing msgs enroute through the radio (ril).
    Thanks, hannip - good to know -
    END OF LINE