Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ View Post
    Did anyone else get a phone with a user manual?
    C'mon,are you serious? Why not direct us to the correct pages in the (USER MANUAL) that has the answers to Brickphone's questions then?
    I'm having a problem turning on my phone. Does anybody know which combinations of buttons to press.
    I'm having a problem turning on my phone. Does anybody know which combinations of buttons to press.
    Thats a $10 question. I take Paypal or Visa

Surur
    No, but I can recommend a good spell checker....

Dude, all these topics have been covered at nauseam. Need a real insentive
    Quote Originally Posted by brickphone View Post
    Hey, thanks for the reply - yah, it is the Get Goodlink icon. Maybe a regedit is in order.
    First off, don't pay attention to the haters. The whole idea about a forums is so you can go to a place and find all the answers you'd need on a subject without having to pay for it. All that is expected is at some point you turn around and help someone else out too... that's the real WIN-WIN here.
    Okay, I see that you're not against doing some registry tweaks. The only thing is remember that after a hard reset this tweak will disappear. Actually anything you do will be gone, that's why it's a hard reset. What I did was did a complete backup after I tweaked my Treo to what I wanted it, this way if I have to do a hard reset, I just do a complete restore (using Spirit).

Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    Did anyone else get a phone with a user manual?
    C'mon, you know as well as I, that the manual does not cover anything of this nature. Manuals will not show you how to 'tweak' a device!! HA HA
  6.    #26  
    richinmj - you are as gay and inane as that ridiculous scooter that you chose as your avatar. not that there is anything wrong with that.

everyone else - thanks for your replies. after some searching and serious time spent, my 700wx is setup pretty much exactly the way i want it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12