1.    #1  
    I have a rather broad question with some specific constraints, but I've got to believe I'm not the only one in this situation. Broadly:

I'd like to have information from both work and home on my phone. I'd like to see both in one place, but I don't want them intermingling,.

Email: Two accounts, both pushed.
    This sounds simple, but unless I've missed something obvious, it ain't. Push seems to work pretty well with an exchange account (either office or a hosted one like mail2web), but the trick is you can only sync with one. So, if you get your office email through exchange, you've filled your quota and your choices narrow a lot.

So that leaves you with the new Flexmail beta, and trying to get IMAP to work properly.

Contacts: Work and Personal
    Again nothing big, but it would be nice to be able to have both my friends information and my work contacts on my Treo, without them intermingling (i.e. my friends info getting synced to work, and vice versa)

Calendar: Same idea as above.
    Is there some way to get two calendars, one work and one personal without cross-polenating?

Bonus: Is there a way to use google calendar on your Treo? I've looked into oggsync, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I've just run across the WM5 version of Chapura PocketMirror which, if I read the description correctly, claims to do this. For me, the attraction of this is the ability to sync on my desktop and laptop to the same Exchange server, which MS ActiveSync can't do. I have not tried it yet.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. It's amazing how much software these things gobble up. There's a ton of posts on how to do this with POS, but I can't find anything for WM.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    I wanted the same thing. This is currently how I have it setup.

Mail:
    Work- Push through exchange
    Personal- IMAP synced every 30 mins with standard mail program

Contacts, ToDos, and Calendar
    I have my categories setup as Work-Reminder, Work-Server, Work-Meeting, Work-Whatever, and Personal-Friends, Personal-Family, Personal-Reminder, etc...

It works pretty well for me. I set all of my personal calendar and todos as private so they don't show up when people view my work calendar.
    Just a caution about this if you happen to use Google Calendar for your personal Calendar and Goosync to synch your personal calendar on Google with your Treo. My company uses Microsoft Exchange for their email/calendar application. I chose to have ActiveSync keep these appointments on my Treo. Well when Goosync ran, it found all the appointments in my treo calendar and then sent out Google calendar invitations to all the recipients of meetings that were planned by other people in Exchange! Very embarrassing to have all my personal email/calendar account try to send out duplicate meeting requests for meetings at my job :-).
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    I had the same question regarding the two seperate contact lists. Does anyone have any idea on how to do this? It doesnt seem like it would be that hard to do once you find out where the contact file is located and what kind of format its in. Anyone have any ideas here ???