1.    #1  
    I just wanted to let all you Windows Mobile DVD addicts know that DVD Profiler Mobile is now released.

The author of DVD Profiler has created a new company and is continuing development and has released DVD Profiler V3.0 and DVD Profiler Mobile V1.0 at www.invelos.com They are available as free downloads with limited functionality for testing. Lifetime Registratration is $29.95 for the desktop and $18.95 for Mobile.

I am so disappointed that he is not planning to make a Palm version, and since I have a 700P, I have not tested this software. I do use DVD Profiler though, and as I understand it, the Mobile version synchronizes from the PC version. IMO if you have been looking for a way to carry your DVD collection information with you, this is definately the way to go.

I don't work for Invelos, just trying to spread the word.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I would love it if the developer of DVDPedia would port their software to WM. Alas, I dont think they will as it is made for OS X.
    Quote Originally Posted by antolod View Post
    I just wanted to let all you Windows Mobile DVD addicts know that DVD Profiler Mobile is now released.

The author of DVD Profiler has created a new company and is continuing development and has released DVD Profiler V3.0 and DVD Profiler Mobile V1.0 at www.invelos.com They are available as free downloads with limited functionality for testing. Lifetime Registratration is $29.95 for the desktop and $18.95 for Mobile.

I am so disappointed that he is not planning to make a Palm version, and since I have a 700P, I have not tested this software. I do use DVD Profiler though, and as I understand it, the Mobile version synchronizes from the PC version. IMO if you have been looking for a way to carry your DVD collection information with you, this is definately the way to go.

I don't work for Invelos, just trying to spread the word.
    If youre looking for DVD list software for your Palm checkout VideoList.

Heres the link:

www.wakefieldsoft.com

I use 3 of their products and their support is amazing.

Its both desktop and Palm software. The desktop side lets you download screenshots of DVD covers. I think he/they are planning on adding pix to the Palm side soon.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I just checked out the invelos software and that looks sweet. Youre right, too bad they dont have plans on porting it to Palm.

sigh.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    are there other preferably free dvd organizer for windows mobile?

I'm currently using Movienizer (movienizer.com) now, i really like it but it's not available for palms yet