1.    #1  
    This is really driving me nuts... This phone is starting to be very impractical... Nothing works the way it is suppose to.

Latest problems, for some reason when I call people it no longer lists them in the recent called list (if I press the the green dial button it lists some old numbers I called..)

Also if I go to Menu > Contacts it does not display all incoming and outgoing calls. It also doesn't display in the right order. some new calls (which it chooses to list) are at the end of the list, older calls are on top....

Any ideas??

This is aside from the problems with sometimes not ringing (which I read about and nothing helps, when it doesn't want to ring it won't) and the crazy alarm syndrome where it messes the alarm times and rings at the wrong time...

More problems: when I loose reception after entering a garage, sometimes it takes forever for it to find the signal again. Also sometimes won't connect to the internet just hangs...

Where is the iPhone when you need it?!!?!?
    The first culprit to blame is usually 3rd party apps.

In any case, a hard reset should set you right again. I perform hard resets from time to time just to clean it up. I've come to the point where I can hard reset and be up and running in an hour or so.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. Any pointers for a hard reset? never done one before, if I synched my contacts does that mean I won't have a problem copying them later???
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimdan View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Any pointers for a hard reset? never done one before, if I synched my contacts does that mean I won't have a problem copying them later???
    sync, make a backup just in case, then hard reset and start all over.