1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo700WX and it still has the same problem with Pocket Outlook as my xv6600.

I can login and download email fine as I get no error, but the mail is no where to found in any inbox on the pocket outlook. I have tried POP: gmail, inbox and webmail. I even tried IMAP by AIM mail. The same thing happens I get no errors everything seems to log and disconnect fine receiving headers, etc. With IMAP the folders apear to download correctly, but they are empty. But there are no emails in the Inbox and i know I have email to be downloaded because as soon as I open my Outlook on the computer it gets downloaded.

Also I do not have any problems sending mail, and if I use Pocket MSN application on my Treo then the hotmail set up one on the device works, but I cant use hotmail with my outlook

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!! OR TELL ME A EMAIL SERVICE THAT WORKS AND HOW TO SET IT UP USING POCKET OUTLOOK!!! Thanks

btw the Treo is great I cant put it down.
    How long are you storing the messages on the mail server?

What email program are you using on your PC?

Check your email program to see if you have a setting to "Leave mail on server". If so, there should be an option to leave it for speficied amount of days.

Also, on your Treo, add recent: in front of the user ID. Most pop servers allow this. This forces the download of recent messages.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the quick reply I am running just the standard Pocket Outlook that comes with the device. I also now it downloads because I see the numbers like 1 of 25, 2 of 25 etc. any ideas?
    Two different devices, both with the same problem. What is the common denominator? he he he he