1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint 700WX. I am looking for some sort of program to block incoming "Unknown" calls and from certain numbers that I'd like to enter in. Any ideas?

I've searched and only found solutions for Palm OS devices. Is there anything like this for Windows Mobile?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I downloaded a few call blocking apps and all of them are terrible. I would like to find one that the unwanted caller hears a busy sound right away. Most still ring then send the call right to voicemail. There has to be a better program out there.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    I use Magicall.
    It works perfectly.
    It has the ability to answer the call and than immediately hang up on them. I love it.
    I have free incoming so it's doesn't use airtime.
    Last edited by adhood; 04/04/2007 at 01:38 PM.
    Another way that does not exactly block the call is to put a ringer on the phone that is silent. Assign the ringer to the number(s) that you don't want to hear.

This way when that number calls, you will never hear it. It does not block the call but you just never hear it ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by adhood View Post
    I use Magicall.
    It works perfectly.
    It has the ability to answer the call and than immediately hang up on them. I love it.
    I have free incoming so it's doesn't use airtime.
    (It's free BTW)
    Magicall IS free for about 7 days. It allows a 7 day trial, but after which, you have to pay about $25 (USD)...

http://www.magisoftwarehouse.com/magicall.html
    I tried magic call and set it to pick up/hang up. Problem with that is the person calling will hear things when the phone picks up for a second. I tested it with my buddy and he could hear what was going on in the backround for a few seconds. I wish there were one that you can set the busy sound.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    I think thats impossible because that would be sprint blocking the call.
    Quote Originally Posted by adhood View Post
    Partially correct.
    I found that if you enter any random registration code, it will work.
    Making the program free.

I was trying not to reveal that information.
    The developer needs to fix that ASAP.
    I installed it on the 29th. Tried various registration codes and number of digits but none worked. How may digits does it take? Maybe fixed?
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by russmd View Post
    I installed it on the 29th. Tried various registration codes and number of digits but none worked. How may digits does it take? Maybe fixed?
    Thanks.
    I just entered enough digits to fill the field.
    They may have fixed it now.
    Is it saying that the registration code is incorrect.
    The field takes as many digits as one put into it. It says the registration code does not match the name.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Try SPB phone suite. It just came out. It claims to be able to do what you want.
    OK OK, let's be honest here. This has nothing to do with telemarketers and unknown callers... This is just a way to make certain female's numbers get ignored while you people are with your girlfriends/boyfriends/spouses.

Sign me up too.
  14. hlo
    As was suggested I believe that you can ask Sprint to block certain numbers. Not sure if they could do unknown numbers however.