Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I dont know if its only me.... sometimes the threaded msg app will actually miss a text message and it will get stuck in my treo. If i look at my phonealarm on the today screen, it will say 1 new text message, but when i click that it opens up the messaging app without any new messages..

The only way i can actually delete this message is by installing spb diary... and it will show 1 unread text message on the today screen.

Does anyone have a small app that i can install that can read these messages, that the threaded app isnt catching? This is like my third treo due to diff reasons, and it happens on all of them, i installed the threaded app correctly.. and poutlook isnt running.

anyone have the same thing happening to them?
    I think it is phone alarm not the sms app. I think it is one message that you received and answered through the soft key and not pa.

I get way more email than sms. I did see this happen maybe 2 or 3 with the email instead of sms.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    ya thats what i was thinking cody, like maybe im recieving a text while im typing another one or doing something else, and it somehow gets stuck... only if theres a small app out there that does the same thign that sp diary does lol
    happens to me occasionally too. The first install of the threaded sms app worked flawlessly. I'm having trouble with my most recent though.