1.    #1  
    This forum looks like an incredible resource for the Treo. I can't wait to start tweaking my WX and getting it set up just the way I want.

However, I am totally new to the world of PDAs and am having some difficulties with the most basic things - for example, how in the heck do I install some of this software on the Treo? My MS Activesync doesn't seem to let me access the storage on the device - I hit "Explore Pocket PC" and it opens my C: partition on my computer. WTF?

So. Is there a Treo 101 guide out there that has a comprehensive list of things a *new* Treo owner should know? I would love to find such a resource.

The Sprint TreoWX manual is more or less useless.

Thanks for any replies!
    Start here:
    http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...d.php?t=103573

Just search and you will find all the information you need and more. Good luck and have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by brickphone View Post
    how in the heck do I install some of this software on the Treo?
    two choices. cab file which is emailed or transfered to treo and then activated to install from the treo, or exe which is an installer. when using the exe you need to be allready synced with activesync.

Quote Originally Posted by brickphone View Post
    My MS Activesync doesn't seem to let me access the storage on the device - I hit "Explore Pocket PC" and it opens my C: partition on my computer. WTF?

Thanks for any replies!
    after activesync is total connected, on your pc and activesync hit explore in top window of activesync, then hit "my windows mobile-based device". if that doesn't work then something is wrong.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the help guys. The reason why I could not Explore Pocket PC was because I hadn't set up the sync properly.