Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Wow, I expected hoards of praise by now that I've solved all of your bluetooth issues. lol

Dimitri tried it and he said it solved his bt issues. Is that still the case Dimitri?

Anyone else try it yet?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Didn't help my VZW WX sorry to say. I made the Reg Edits and they soft reset, re-paired, no dice. Pure static along with constant drop outs. I've ordered a Jawbone to see how that works out.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    the reg changes should not effect static. It only leaves the power on full during suspend.

Edit: these reg changes are separate from the 700w_bt cab I posted. Forget about that cab. It's not compatible.

Dimitri, wanna post what you changed? I think you said you added btl1: = 0 to all the keys, not just suspend.

NOTE: there is a typo in that pdahome forum post. The guy says he set blt1:, but at least on our treo's the device is btl1:. Stands for Bluetooth Link device 1.
    Last edited by hannip; 03/31/2007 at 04:13 PM.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    the reg changes should not effect static. It only leaves the power on full during suspend.

Edit: these reg changes are separate from the 700w_bt cab I posted. Forget about that cab. It's not compatible.

Dimitri, wanna post what you changed? I think you said you added btl1: = 0 to all the keys, not just suspend.

NOTE: there is a typo in that pdahome forum post. The guy says he set blt1:, but at least on our treo's the device is btl1:. Stands for Bluetooth Link device 1.
    I added 2 reg Dwords per Dimitri's instructions. I didn't install any .cab. Please keep me posted. I'll try anything at this point.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Well I added the Dwords to my VZW 700wx and seem to be having the same problems. I have noticed that after the screen goes out, I lose the connection, then it reconnects and the screen stays on. Is there something we need to add the screen settings as well or to the Bluetooth settings under the Software\Microsoft section, say in the AudioGateway area or the like? Maybe a setting for the specific device that there is trouble with needs to be changed somehow? Hannip, any ideas?
    Also, wanted to thank you guys and add that the new BT stack has made the answer and hang up button on my BMW 330i start working instead of just disconnected the call. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Well I added the btl1 to the screen off, suspend, unattended, and useridle folders and set all to 0. I have had only maybe two or three drop outs but the one issue I have had is that sometimes I can't get my bluetooth to turn off and sometimes the link will be white yet my headset won't pick up the call. I am at a total lose on this.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345