1.    #1  
    I've downloaded a few CAB files and they installed fine. They are not in the drop down menu. Where did they go?
    did you install them to the storage card by chance? a friend i work with did this yesterday. if so, they need to be installed to the device.
  3.    #3  
    No I installed them on the device. Can it be because I'm still using the trial still? I wouldn't think that would be the case but I have to ask. They installed fine but I can't find them. Shouldn't they be in the drop down box in the phonealarm skin tab? I have the 4 options that have been there but not the new ones.
    save your money and time and use slingbox's "treo alert". it is free and works great. it does repeating alarms and repeating led alerts. it is still in beta testing but should have final version out this weekend. just search for "treo alert".
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    No I installed them on the device. Can it be because I'm still using the trial still? I wouldn't think that would be the case but I have to ask. They installed fine but I can't find them. Shouldn't they be in the drop down box in the phonealarm skin tab? I have the 4 options that have been there but not the new ones.
    Are they for the correct version?
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  6.    #6  
    Yeah 1.58. Got them off pocketmax.com. I believe they only have skins for that version.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.