1.    #1  
    Well, after several Bluetooth headphones, I decided to try the one Palm makes with my 700W. It works very well. It has not dropped the connection yet after 4 days.

I do have one issue with it. The volume is very low. Does anyone have a solution to make this louder. (I have the slider all the way up already......)

I hacked the Bluetooth Audiogateway regestry bit and changed it to 15 (Max value in microsofts literature.) A little louder maybe. (Values greater than 15 have no effect.) Still not loud enough to here except in a quiet office.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    If you installed the A2DP stack from the vzw wx that is why your volume is low. It is a side effect only on the 700w. There is a script I wrote to switch between the native and new bluetoothuart.dll that will either give you good headset volume or A2DP capability depending on which is being used.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=520
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    If you installed the A2DP stack from the vzw wx that is why your volume is low. It is a side effect only on the 700w. There is a script I wrote to switch between the native and new bluetoothuart.dll that will either give you good headset volume or A2DP capability depending on which is being used.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=520
    Hannip,

If I installed this script on a Treo 700wx out of the box would it increase the bluetooth volume? If so would it have any other effet besides disabling A2DP capability? I have not utililzed A2DP yet so the volume is my priority today.
    For me, its the type of headset you use. The hanging off the ear kind never game me enough volume so I switched to an earbud type. I use the discovery 640. It does drop out sometimes, but the volume is 100 times better than anything else I have used.
    Quote Originally Posted by eki View Post
    Hannip,

If I installed this script on a Treo 700wx out of the box would it increase the bluetooth volume? If so would it have any other effet besides disabling A2DP capability? I have not utililzed A2DP yet so the volume is my priority today.
    No, the script is only for 700w users that have installed the vzw wx bluetooth stack from my A2DP install.
  6.    #6  
    Hannip...you are the MAN! After a year, Bluetooth is finally dependable and usable for me.

THank you very much!!!!
    Tight, I have a treo 700w ans a bt250v headset. I installed the a2dp hack and my volume was real low installed the btuarttoggle script. And its all good in tha hood. Thanks Hannip.