1.    #1  
    I tried the latest version of Opera for the Treo (not Opera Mini) a few weeks back and had a devil of a time removing it after it bolluxed up my ability to open Outlook attachments. After researching this I determined that an install on the SD card has been known to do this.

I am again considering trying Opera again on my wx since I am not happy with PIE.

Can anyone confirm to me how I can either not make Opera my default browser on install (in main memory) or set it up so that Outlook attachments can be automatically opened in Opera?

Otherwise, I'll just live with PIE.

Thanks
    I believe Opera asks you if you want it to become your default browser. And what kind of Outlook attachments are you trying to open?
    WinMo Veteran: Typhoon, Wallaby, Wizard, Hurricane, Tornado, Apache, Treo 700wx...

Reg edits are like haircuts... Best done by someone who knows what they're doing!
    How did you uninstall it?

I tried the tial version. IT expired and I want to remove it, but it doesn't show up on the add/remove program list.

Guess I can just go in manually and yank it out. Would rather to an uninstall.
  4.    #4  
    Any and all Outlook attachments - webpages, Word documents, etc.
  5.    #5  
    I removed it manually and then reinstalled in main memory and then removed it again.
    Weird. I only had it monkey with my web browsing defaults. I'm able to open Word and Excel attachments in their native programs with no issue whatsoever.
    WinMo Veteran: Typhoon, Wallaby, Wizard, Hurricane, Tornado, Apache, Treo 700wx...

Reg edits are like haircuts... Best done by someone who knows what they're doing!