1.    #1  
    I tried to do a search and see if this has been covered before, but didn't see anything..

Is there a way to turn on the keyboard lock without shutting off the PDA?

Keyguard seems mostly useless if you can't keep running the media player and not have to worry about hitting any of the buttons.

Am I missing a setting or is there another program I can run?

Thanks

Oh, and thanks for the great info and program/hacks and such! Makes this 700Wx a little more friendly
    If you don't mind using other softwares, yes, you can.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=110

Or you can download the vjdevicelock and install it by yourself.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    If you don't mind using other softwares, yes, you can.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=110

Or you can download the vjdevicelock and install it by yourself.
    This is very helpful! Thanks!
    Also note that if you have the vzw stack installed or have a vzw wx you can listen to WMP wirelessly and use keylock without WMP stopping.
    Quote Originally Posted by MallanPrestini View Post
    I tried to do a search and see if this has been covered before, but didn't see anything..

Is there a way to turn on the keyboard lock without shutting off the PDA?

Keyguard seems mostly useless if you can't keep running the media player and not have to worry about hitting any of the buttons.

Am I missing a setting or is there another program I can run?

Thanks

Oh, and thanks for the great info and program/hacks and such! Makes this 700Wx a little more friendly

the keygaurd is actually pretty good. You can press control and power which will engage the key gaurd, your device will shut down but the media player will continue to play. no need for a third party program, in my humble opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    the keygaurd is actually pretty good. You can press control and power which will engage the key gaurd, your device will shut down but the media player will continue to play. no need for a third party program, in my humble opinion.
    awesome!
    after more than a year with this device I never knew this. THANKS!
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.