1. SHV
    Hi,

I set an alarm last week while travelling, and now it goes off repeatedly for a series of times each time that I soft reset my 700w. I have searched the forum; there are threads that indicate that memmaid can clean this. I downloaded the trial version of memmaid and ran it, but it persists. the prior thread indicated that I would need to clean notification queues, but I don't see that as an option under cleaning. there is a 'jump-to' for the notification queues, but that appears to either search for duplicates or clean manually selected items. I don't know which items to select, and i don't want to mess the phone up.

any suggestions welcomed. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHV View Post
    Hi,

I set an alarm last week while travelling, and now it goes off repeatedly for a series of times each time that I soft reset my 700w. I have searched the forum; there are threads that indicate that memmaid can clean this. I downloaded the trial version of memmaid and ran it, but it persists. the prior thread indicated that I would need to clean notification queues, but I don't see that as an option under cleaning. there is a 'jump-to' for the notification queues, but that appears to either search for duplicates or clean manually selected items. I don't know which items to select, and i don't want to mess the phone up.

any suggestions welcomed. thanks!

That's why I'm pretty happy with a new Wake&Watch alarm clock software, that never had any problems as the one above (I used to have it as well). I also travel a lot - a great lot - and a good and flexible alarm is a must for me. Well, the WaWa alarm clock does it all ... and even turns on a TV at a scheduled time. Now I only wish it brings morning newspaper ...

(the cheapest available is $9.99 at novii.tv/pocketpc/wawa )
    I was having the same problem last week and again this week. It was driving me nuts, so I used SKTools to clear the notifications queue you were mentioning. It seems to have worked, and I won't be adding any more alarms as they NEVER seem to work the way they're supposed to for me...
    END OF LINE
    Just jump to- notification queue - find duplicates - delete.

Don't check any more boxes. after "find duplicates", it will tell you how many duplicates you have and it will check the corresponding boxes. then "delete" will delete the checked notifications.