Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rob,

Can you compare the ultra clip nub on the back of the case with the one for the SPE case? The one on the SPE case (even though it's removable via screw) seems to jut out a little too much. Does the Vaja's nub jut out as far? Know what I'm saying?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I would say that the Vaja 'nub' is shorter and does not stick out as far. It would be nice if the Vaja did come off like the SPE. Ultimately, i feel that the Vaja fits nicer on the belt.

I would say that the Vaja is the shortest one i've ever had on a case (but we are only talking fractions of an inch)
    Treo 750 / Cingular 3125
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanrob View Post
    CORRECTION: I got the ultra clip (I didn't know the difference), mine has the plastic belt clip. Although all of the pics on the website show the rivet.
    Thanks. Just checking.

I'm trying to twist their arm into doing mine with the Rivet. Why would they produce one with the Rivet just for a photo shoot, but not make it commercially available? (rhetorical question)
    Maybe the rivet is not as popular as the ultra clip is proving to be. I thought at one time they offered a choice of them for the 650's but now the only option is the ultra clip.

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Maybe the rivet is not as popular as the ultra clip is proving to be. I thought at one time they offered a choice of them for the 650's but now the only option is the ultra clip.

Yeah, possibly so. I'm considering applying the Rivet myself to a non-clip iVolution. It concerns me that the reinforced area for installing it is absent in their plain cases though.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    It's nopt a popularit issue. I also wrote them inquiring about this and they say that the Rivet clip was deemed unacceptable from an engineering point of view after a few had been produced (including the one on their website). I don't know why but that was there excuse.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123