1.    #1  
    I haven't installed anything in the past week, and I have a 4GB memory card for videos, picture storing, etc. All of a sudden, I get a critical memory message, only 1MB of storage memory left. I've looked at all of the folders, and I can't find what's taking up 60+MB. Any suggestions?
    Which folders did you check?

I suggest you do this:

1. Soft reset.
    2. Use file manager and look in the root directory of your device. You might have a backup pim.vol which will be approximately the same size as pim.vol. If the soft reset did not erase it, you can.
    3. Clear your PIE cache. There are free apps out there to keep you from having to go into PIE to do it.
    4. Direct your mail attachments on your card.
    5. Verify that your videos and pictures are actually going to your card and not to My Documents on your device.
    6. Check the \Temp directory

HTH
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
    Which folders did you check?

I suggest you do this:

1. Soft reset.
    2. Use file manager and look in the root directory of your device. You might have a backup pim.vol which will be approximately the same size as pim.vol. If the soft reset did not erase it, you can.
    3. Clear your PIE cache. There are free apps out there to keep you from having to go into PIE to do it.
    4. Direct your mail attachments on your card.
    5. Verify that your videos and pictures are actually going to your card and not to My Documents on your device.
    6. Check the \Temp directory

HTH
    Thanks for the fast response.

2. Use file manager and look in the root directory of your device. You might have a backup pim.vol which will be approximately the same size as pim.vol. If the soft reset did not erase it, you can. I will check this again now.

4. Direct your mail attachments on your card. How do I do this with this device?

Everything else checks out.

Everything
  4.    #4  
    It's my Sent Item folder. I have exchange server, but I have it download everything (with attachments to card). Even still, my sync folder is 32MB which is large for my storage memory. Since I want to keep those emails I will have to limit to 5kb for downloading emails.

Thanks for bringing the attachments to my attention; I wouldn't have noticed this otherwise.
    did you receive a big email attachment?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Check to see if media player put music files on your main memory when you did your last sync.... Did it to me once
  7.    #7  
    I found the resolution (post #4). Thx!