1.    #1  
    I'm not looking to get ripped off, I know there's gotta be a really good price out there somewhere. Anyone know?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    How about right here at TreoCentral?
    or try ebay, but make sure you get teh OEM version.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    How about right here at TreoCentral?

yeah I looked there. Does the board get any cut of what is sold or how does that work? cause even Amazon.com has the same stuff for cheaper...
    Well, if you're going to get another sync cable, you could spend a bit extra and get a sync-and-charge as well so that it eliminates TWO cables. Not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for or if you're just looking for the cheapest available, but something to consider.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    got mine 4.99 on ebay and it's a sync and charge
    seams to work ok
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post
    Well, if you're going to get another sync cable, you could spend a bit extra and get a sync-and-charge as well so that it eliminates TWO cables. Not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for or if you're just looking for the cheapest available, but something to consider.
    yeah that'd be pretty cool. I figured I'd go that way.
    Try Addonsworld. They have a great range of stuff. I have the sensicable version of their combined car charger/sync cable and the sensicable 2mm earbuds are a godssend if you don't want tangled cables; they are brill.