1.    #1  
    Howdy all,

I have been using the oiginal folderswitch script on my 700w (and all the replacement 700w's I've gone through) with AE Button Plus (mapped to a double press of th Start button, FWIW). Well, long story short Verizon replaced my latest problematic 700w with a 700wx. I have searched and searched while setting up the wx but for some reason AE Button Plus is not recognizing the folderswitch file under Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Mortscript. I am at a loss. I am able to view it in the factory button settings (Start/Settings/Buttons) and with File Explorer but AE refuses to recognize it. It is a .mscr file extension. I am enclosing the folderswitch version I am using - I am using the 4.0 version of Mortscript. Ant help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

Russ
    Last edited by tropicaffair; 10/18/2007 at 07:46 AM.
    create a shortcut lnk to it right in the same folder, and AE should see it then.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you G-Funkster,

I tried that and when attempting to activate it I get an Error message "Error starting\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MortScript\FolderSwitch.mscr". For now I just mapped it to the side button under the default Start\Settings\Buttons path. Thanks for your response. It's just seems a little puzzling that it worked easily on the 700w but perhaps AE has some issues with the WX (vzw's). We'll see, I can only spend so much time settng the phone up when I really should be producing some work related production. I'll get the wx set up as time permits.

Russ
    You know what, it's funny because I had this error recently with the Q and couldn't figure it out either for a bit.

Actually here's what I did: I browsed for Mortscript.exe as the application to run and as the paramater I typed out the path so

"\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MortScript\FolderSwitch.mscr"

Would be your parameter, and that did work
  5.    #5  
    Thanks,

I'll give that a try as soon as I can.

Russ
    Jornada 548; Jornada 568; Treo 600; Treo 700w; Treo 700wx (vzw)
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    You know what, it's funny because I had this error recently with the Q and couldn't figure it out either for a bit.

Actually here's what I did: I browsed for Mortscript.exe as the application to run and as the paramater I typed out the path so

"\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MortScript\FolderSwitch.mscr"

Would be your parameter, and that did work
    Thanks g-funkster! I couldn't figure this out for my Mogul until I read your post. My error was deleting the quotation marks on the whole shortcut path.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.