1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem with their Treo 700w. You need to know that we use the Treo configured to use ActiveSync with an Exchange 2003 SP2 server. This happens even when I'm in an EVDO area.

Someone calls you. It rings about 6 times on the caller’s side, but on your phone it doesn't ring. The caller leaves a voicemail and then your phone gives out a ding to notify you of voicemail. You check your call log and realize that the person just tried calling about a minute ago, but your phone didn't ring.

I've been experiencing this problem for months now and I'm now finding out that others in my company are experiencing the same problem. My Treo has been replaced 2x already and still have the same problem. I've tried to explain the issue to Verizon/Palm and they pretty much just brush me off and say that they haven't heard of this problem and don't take me seriously.

Because of their amazing customer support (being sarcastic) I've been doing some testing myself. I've done a hard reset, and haven't installed any 3rd party apps. I've made sure that all programs that would use the data line (ActiveSync, Internet etc..) are turned off and not active. My Email is configured to sync manually and not as items arrive. Even with this setup, I'm my phone still doesn't ring when I get incoming calls. It works sometimes but not all the time.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? If you have, have you been able to get it resolved?

Thanks in advanced for any advice or feedback.
    Zhu
    Last edited by Zhunami; 03/21/2007 at 09:40 AM.
    I have noticed the same thing on my W. Seeking a new phone right now.