Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I just swapped out my new treo 700wx hoping that the bluetooth issue was my phone but no. Bluetooth still doesn't work right. Well the reason for this post isn't about bluetooth but my backup. I had backup my treo with Sprite and when I restore it the restore goes fine until after the restart. When the treo 700wx restarts it goes through boot up and my programs start to come on and then the Treo locks up. The only way to fix this that I have found is to hard restart the phone. Any suggestions?
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    It doesn't like something in the backup, I use SPB backup but is there a way you can not restore Email files? That usually screwed up my WM devices if I had an error restoring from a backup.

I would try restoring with different options enabled... for instance:

I could choose PIM Data, Emails, My Documents, System Data, and Storage Card. Obviously Storage Card is never backedup but I would uncheck Emails from being restored because of the chances the data gets corrupted so easily.
    As Darth is suggesting, start small (as far as what items you're restoring) and go larger on the restore until you find your problem. Or try a totally different backup file. Maybe that particular one has some corruption.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Thanks for the responses. But after all this, now my new 4gb SD card has now died on me as well. I guess thats what I get for buying from ebay.
    I'd recommend the Transcend 4GB 150x card from Newegg. Cheap, with a lifetime warranty (and works great on the Treo).
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    I'd recommend the Transcend 4GB 150x card from Newegg. Cheap, with a lifetime warranty (and works great on the Treo).
    Thanks for the info. I tryed to go cheap. $30 for a Top Ram from ebay. Never again.