Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I've had my 750 for a few months, and found that the battery life was OK (nowhere near as good as on my 650) - if I charged it in the car during my 30 minute drives to/from work (60 minutes a day) everything was fine, even if I forgot to turn off the phone connection and Bluetooth at night. Suddenly, that's changed. Yesterday, I started the day at 100% and it was down to 10% by 4 pm, forcing a recharge. By the time I got home, with the charge at work and top up in the car, it was showing 98%. I turned off the phone and Bluetooth connections last night, and by this morning the battery was down below 5%.

I've checked the POP connection, and it is NOT set to automatically get/send data. The phone is setup to sync with Exchange server, but that shouldn't have mattered when the phone was off (through wireless manager) and I've had this option enabled from the begining.

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    In order to get the phone to turn on yesterday morning, I popped out and returned the battery. I then charged the phone up to 95% before going back to my normal routine. I have not charged the phone since about 10 am yesterday, and it has spent roughly fifteen hours fully enabled (with Bluetooth and the phone on, and Active Sync running) plus roughly ten hours with the phone turned off, yet the battery still shows 76% full.

I suspect that I was running something that was draining the battery power and the doing the soft reset shut down that application.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I last unplugged the phone at around 10 am on Wednesday, at which point it was around 95% full. It is now almost 9 am on Friday and the battery shows at 42%. The phone was turned on for around 10 hours on Wednesday (with normal usage), and for around 12 hours Thursday and so far 2 hours today. When turned on, Active Sync was enabled and grabbing my e-mail, and I occasionally grabbed my POP mail. When turned off, that was done by pressing the phone off button and holding it until the phone turned off, and then tapping the button to turn off the screen - I left Bluetooth enabled.

Note that my usage, and locations, have been the same over the last three days as they were when my battery life was only a few hours. So, my initial problem was definitely some application eating battery power.