1.    #1  
    I have a Jabra JX10 that worked flawlessly with the 700w that was recently upgraded to a 700wx. With the 700wx the device is sporadically routing calls to the JX10 as calls come in (I need to go into the menu and choose connect bluetooth half the time) and the sound quality is noticably worst on both ends of a call.

I am trying to decide if I would be better off

a) purchasing a new bluetooth device
    b) calling Verizon to have the Treo replaced
    c) wait for a patch from Palm

Any advice would be appreciated.
    You were lucky that it worked on the w.
    The Moto HS850 will stay connected a bit better than most BT headsets, but it's still not perfect. So far, only the Aliph Jawbone seems to stay connected and route correctly, but it's $120.

At the moment, only trying new headsets will be of any use. If you have a Cingular store near you (company owned) and want to try the Jawbone, then you will have up to 30 days to return it.

For more commentary on the issue as well as other headset suggestions, search this forum a bit. There are many threads that have pages and pages of info on the topic.

Good luck!

NYC with Tribute in Light - April 10, 2002
    It's only 70" wide. I should have shot it for my 700wx instead of the wall!
    Just in case... though you might already know since having the JX10 for a while. When you press the sync button on the JX10, release it right after it turns solid the first time, which is within 2-3 seconds. Don't hold it and wait till it turns solid and remains solid. That seems to have been the problem with my JX10 and 700wx. I thought I had purchased a faulty device, glad I tried that. Good luck.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ldbobby View Post
    Just in case... though you might already know since having the JX10 for a while. When you press the sync button on the JX10, release it right after it turns solid the first time, which is within 2-3 seconds. Don't hold it and wait till it turns solid and remains solid. That seems to have been the problem with my JX10 and 700wx. I thought I had purchased a faulty device, glad I tried that. Good luck.
    I did not know that...I just tried it and have my fingers crossed. I'll let you know the results.