Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    UPDATED 3/22/07 6:42 PM EST
    TREO ALERT 3.4
    Upgrades
    1)Vib alert ever 2 min when ringer is switch off
    2)Better today screen plugin view-You know that
    3)if there is miss or message pending and you turn off alert then turn back on alert will start again till pending call or messages clear.
    Same goes for led alert.
    4)MUCH MORE STABLE
    When you open cab you will not be asked to do Softreset.
    After cab is opened and program is installed wait 1 min then do manual softreset.
    5)Wait 1 min then turn on alerts using TREO NLEDicon=LED alert and Treo Alert=2 min reminder sound.You will see them displayed in Carrier plugin as seen in (dispaly 1 pic )
    It is always best to make test call to make sure program is fully active with reminder alert and led first.
    If for some resion one of the alerts do not go off it is due to the 2 main file not becoming active on softreset.This is a very easy fixed by going into Program file,TREO NLED file and tapping the
    ALERT.mscr
    NLED.mscr
    And your good to go
    Reminder and Vib when you have ringer off will sound every 2 min untill you clear pending miss call/v-mail/text message/e-mail.
    If you have pending messages and and want to stop alert just tap icons
    Attached Imag

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=139440
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/22/2007 at 07:25 PM.
    You're just pumping these out, Phil! Thanks for your efforts.
  3.    #3  
    Not a problem This is a great app.It,s very light on your treo giving you what WM should have built into the OS from the start.
  4.    #4  
    2.9 BETA PREVIEW just posted
    Feed Back Please

Phil C
    Does this replace Phonealarm? And if so, how well does it work? Anyone test it out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Does this replace Phonealarm? And if so, how well does it work? Anyone test it out?
    phonealarm gives a little more as far as being able to customize how many time to repeat, sound, intervals, ect, but at a fairly high price compaired to treo alert. I think it is like 25 or 29 bucks.

the one thing I like with phonealarm is the profiles part. I may keep it just for this reason.

if profiles aren't important and all you want is audio and visual alerts then this treo alert is definitely the way to go.

great job slingbox, cody
    I am one of those rare people who have had PA work on any device I've owned with NO conflicting issues. Ever.

Knock on wood because watch this, it's going to fry my WX tonight. :-D
    I own PA and don't even use it. Too many problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    I own PA and don't even use it. Too many problems.
    Ditto. I registered it years ago but never use it for the same reasons.
    I had phone alarm on my 6700 and like a lot of other people say... it's nothing but problems. This works perfectly for what I need. Thanks, appreciate it.
    installed on the Verizon 700w, but doesn't seem to work
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Soft Reset give message on startup:
    "there is no app assoc with NLED (ALERT). run app first, then open this file from within the app."
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    "there is no app assoc with NLED (ALERT). run app first, then open this file from within the app."
    Just a guess... but do you have mortscript installed? If not, that is your problem.
  14.    #14  
    3/21/07 8:25 PM est
    NEW SPRINT TREO ALERT 2.9 VERSION JUST RELEASED
    NEW VERIZON TREO ALERT 2.9 VERSION JUST POSTED

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=139440
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Ash View Post
    Just a guess... but do you have mortscript installed? If not, that is your problem.
    You dont need mortscript installed.It works off it,s own exe.
    I cab install
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    I am receiving this same error on a 750wx
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    hey- getting the same error message as well
  18.    #18  
    Treo Alert Is Built For 700wx/w

Go To Treo Nled Folder Located In Program Files
    Open Treo Nled Folder And Tap ..mortscript.exe File.
    Do A Softreset And Your Good To Go.

Sorry members
    This problem is happening to about 30% of this download.It is due to RC10.Ive did 20 test using RC9 and had no hangups at all.I will use RC9 on final build this weekend.I may just get rid of the softreset need as well.

Phil C
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/21/2007 at 11:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Verizon 700wx

Installed, Clicked No, Clicked mortscript.exe and a message popped up saying it was registered, soft reset...

"ALERT.mscr "There is no application associated with ALERT". Run the application first, then open the file from within the application."
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    alright, got it working. however the windows 98 notification drove me so crazy i had to uninstall...what format does that sound file need to be in? i couldnt' quite tell b/c no extension but i figure wav?

also, i didn't have any text on my today screen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast