1. GadgetGuyForeva
    I called Sprint Retentions this afternoon and asked them what they could do as far as a deal on the 700wx. After some questions, he told me he could give it to me for $229 and the PowerVision package for $10/month. I told him to call me back on Friday and I'd give him an answer. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it because there is one on eBay with hours to go for only $127, brand new! We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetGuyForeva View Post
    I called Sprint Retentions this afternoon and asked them what they could do as far as a deal on the 700wx. After some questions, he told me he could give it to me for $229 and the PowerVision package for $10/month. I told him to call me back on Friday and I'd give him an answer. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it because there is one on eBay with hours to go for only $127, brand new! We'll see.
    So just the $5 off the data will save you $60/year.
  3. GadgetGuyForeva
    I guess he lied to me then because he told me that the PowerVision pack is being offered for $20 and he'd knock off $10. hmmmm.
    Or SERO that bad boy. Retentions wouldn't give me any sort of deal, so I decided to cancel and resigned up through SERO. Much better deal.
  5. GadgetGuyForeva
    What aspect of SERO would be better than a regular plan?
    Through SERO, new wx is $249 (plus rebates you could probably find elsewhere, since this is the price w/o any rebate), unlimited data already included within the plan, 7pm nights and weekends, and better-than-normal fair and flexible plans like $30 for 500 minutes or $50 for 1,250 minutes.
  7. GadgetGuyForeva
    Only problem is I really don't know any employees at Sprint that I can use to sign up.
    All you need to know is a Sprint email address, and that's easily found through Google. They're in the form first.last@sprint.com. Give it a shot. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Stop by a store and pick up a business card. And there you go... Email right on the front!
    You don't even need that now..it's open to everyone with the holiday@sprint.com email address. Go to sprint.com/sero and use that email address. It works.
  11. GadgetGuyForeva
    I'm currently a second line on my sister's account. I'd just need to cancel that line and get the sero plan?
    Correct. But you could be in a contract on that line and subject to a cancellation fee. So you need to judge for yourself whether it makes sense or not, should that be the case.
  13. GadgetGuyForeva
    The only thing is I'm having trouble with my current phone and I want a new one really badly. I'm less than 5 months away from the end of my contract. I'm not sure what to do, but with 5 months to go, it seems like an eternity.
  14. GadgetGuyForeva
    Well, I guess I don't have to worry. The guy that was supposed to call me back from Sprint Retentions never did. Not sure why I believed he would anyway. Oh well, I guess I just wait another 7 months and see what treo Sprint has by then.
    You should definitely consider SERO plan.

Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    $30 Minimum Monthly Charge
    AMERICA - ROAMING Included
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    Unlimited Vision Access !!!
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile

BTW, I ordered the phone when I joined in the plan with a two-year contract, at $299, before a $150 rebate and a $75 rebate (from a kellogg cereal box). Isn't it a sweet deal?
  16. GadgetGuyForeva
    I'm definitely thinking about it, but I have to finish out my contract first. I could end it early and pay the ETF, but I really would rather not being so close.
    What i haven't been able to figure out is whether or not these SERO plans include unlimited text messaging. Does anyone know that unlimited text messaging is included free?

Thanks in advance for any answers...
    Quote Originally Posted by yapstuz View Post
    What i haven't been able to figure out is whether or not these SERO plans include unlimited text messaging. Does anyone know that unlimited text messaging is included free?

Thanks in advance for any answers...
    No, SERO does not include any text messages. You can add-in unlimited for the standard price of $15/mo, unless you can talk them down afterward. When the Sprint SMS issue first came up in the fall, they offered me 500 text messages a month free for life after I complained enough. Then I later convinced them to discount unlimited messages to $8/mo.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I am so envious I wish I would've known about this like a month ago
    Quote Originally Posted by pontiacy View Post
    You should definitely consider SERO plan.

Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    $30 Minimum Monthly Charge
    AMERICA - ROAMING Included
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    Unlimited Vision Access !!!
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile

BTW, I ordered the phone when I joined in the plan with a two-year contract, at $299, before a $150 rebate and a $75 rebate (from a kellogg cereal box). Isn't it a sweet deal?
    I've had my nextel for three years. I established a new contract with Sprint and ported over the number and added a second line. Both are WXs. The contract is a week old. Now that I have read this thread, I am .
    Well that's what I get for not throughly researching. My question is, "How do I go about this now?" Cancel, return the items, get the refund...what about my number? How to go about this? I can see the complications already regarding trying to keep my number. Please advise. Thanks y'all !!