1.    #1  
    On my wifes Razor,
    When she gets an incoming call from an unknown number, it at least shows the state the call is coming from.

Also, she can look at her call history and it will tell her the date AND time she made the call. Ours only give the time...if its today, and only the date if it was a day in the past....this sux
    Quote Originally Posted by PARALYZER View Post
    On my wifes Razor,
    When she gets an incoming call from an unknown number, it at least shows the state the call is coming from.

Also, she can look at her call history and it will tell her the date AND time she made the call. Ours only give the time...if its today, and only the date if it was a day in the past....this sux
    If those are your two biggest complaints consider yourself lucky.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I n ever had a regular cell phone that would tell me the state that a call was coming from, if it was blocked or an unavailable number. As for the call history thing, all you have to do is go into your call log and tap the line under the call that you want to see the details of. This will pop a little screen with the time, date and duration of the call.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by espo222 View Post
    I n ever had a regular cell phone that would tell me the state that a call was coming from, if it was blocked or an unavailable number. As for the call history thing, all you have to do is go into your call log and tap the line under the call that you want to see the details of. This will pop a little screen with the time, date and duration of the call.
    I dont get the line you are talking about when I go to the call log.
    This would be a great feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by PARALYZER View Post
    I dont get the line you are talking about when I go to the call log.
    Just tap the call log entry itself. You'll get a little yellow popup beneath that call log entry with date, time, and duration of that call.
    Quote Originally Posted by espo222 View Post
    I n ever had a regular cell phone that would tell me the state that a call was coming from, if it was blocked or an unavailable number.
    I think he meant when a call comes in from someone that's not in your contact list. My wifes el'cheapo Samsung phone will do that on the front screen. I don't need it nor do I miss it but it is kind of cute.
    My old Sprint Samsung would do that as well (state info). Nice feature, but no dealbreaker by any means.

Take a look at this and let us know if it fits your needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by trodecke View Post
    I think he meant when a call comes in from someone that's not in your contact list. My wifes el'cheapo Samsung phone will do that on the front screen. I don't need it nor do I miss it but it is kind of cute.
    Actually the 700P does exactly this. It's pretty cool but you're right, not exactly memorable. I had totally forgotten about it until it was mentioned right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by trodecke View Post
    Just tap the call log entry itself. You'll get a little yellow popup beneath that call log entry with date, time, and duration of that call.
    I had this phone for over 8 months & never noticed that! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Wow, I had the w for over a year and the wx for about a month now, and I just found this out. I could of used this several times in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    My old Sprint Samsung would do that as well (state info). Nice feature, but no dealbreaker by any means.

Take a look at this and let us know if it fits your needs.
    I tried it. It's a pretty neat toy. Of course, with cell phones and portability of numbers, the city and state of the area code mean less and less about where the call actually originated.

Anyway, it seems to work, but I did get a lock-up on the CityID call log after accessing it a few times. Other than that, it seems to work (so far, anyway) and it is kind of fun to know the originating city/state for the area code. Like I stated above, a nice toy, but of little real value given the way we can move around with cell phones these days.