1.    #1  
    I cannot get used to Windows Mobile, and miss Palm. Consequently I am looking for someone to trade my 750 for a 680. I am a cingular customer, and am not really clear on how to do this. But I'm open to suggestions! Thanks.
    You've got mail.
    Moderateinny, wow the perfect deal!!! Glad to see you solidifiying your interests in the dark side,,,,,,,, In my best Darth Vader impersonation,,, "The dark side is POWERFUL Moderateinny,,,,,,,"

I have to sympathize with SaltFly,,,,, before I apply my tweaks to a new WM device it is a lot less likable. After my tweaks are set however its very nice. But man,,,,,,,,, do I miss some of my awesome palm apps
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    ...do I miss some of my awesome palm apps
    C'mon...admit it! It's the people on the Palm side of the forum you miss...
    Hello Monkey mistress,,,,,,, I have sent email and text but there is sumthing amiss with the Treo/WM/Cingular Ménage à trois!!!
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I wish I had another $75 680 to trade for that 750. Man what a deal!
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Hello Monkey mistress,,,,,,, I have sent email and text but there is sumthing amiss with the Treo/WM/Cingular Ménage à trois!!!
    I responded to your PM and email...not sure if you got them. See? You can't get in touch with me, that's another strike for WM
    Actually I paid $150 when I got mine - which is about what a 750 costs with 2-year committment and rebates, isnt' it?
    I paid about 300 after the deductions for the new contract and rebate.
    WOW!! Guess I'm too late on this post to make my bid. I have a mint month old copper unlocked 680 I was looking to trade for a 750. Oh well, guess I should pay closer attention more often.

You may want to PM the original poster anyway. You never know.
    saltfly...you got two PM's.