1.    #1  
    In case you don't want to read my thread, I have the new hack: adding the ctrl key to treo 750.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=139355

Updated: The ctrl Key pro version is added.
    Last edited by cellneuron; 03/22/2007 at 03:08 PM.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    This is REALLY REALLY REALLY awesome! Thanks, cellneuron!!!!
    hey cell,

you seem to know a bit about the 750 and have helped me out alot. i was curious about this WM6 version, when it comes out, would i be able to load it on my unlocked cingular 750? would it be an update that i would have to get by logging onto cingular or something, because i dont have an account with them.

also, is there a way to get ahold of the beta version right now? *ahem*torrent*cough cough sneeze fart cough*
    Cell doesn't have any information that we all don't already have (unless he works for Palm or MS). The "word" on the street is that an update (if made available) would come from Palm directly. Now, as for your unlocked version, you would have to assume that Palm would offer a version for Cingular devices and a unlocked version.

As for loading a beta version on your device, I wouldn't recommend it. The Treo has been customized (whether you like the changes or not) moreso than perhaps any other PPC. While theoretically you could go to XDA-Developers and find someone who has the beta (if it still is floating out there), you would in essence find yourself with a version of the OS not tailored to your device.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    makes sense, i guess i'm just too eager and have to wait like a normal human being. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeas750 View Post
    makes sense, i guess i'm just too eager and have to wait like a normal human being. lol
    Heh! Join the crowd. I am hoping the Mobility Today video was of a device that was updated with WM6 rather than just a new device with WM6 preloaded on it.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  7.    #7  
    Ctrl Key pro is added to the hack list, with a lot of new cool features.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=110
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.