1.    #1  
    What I need is a different looking today screen, one that shows my calendars and tasks on my today screen. Right now from the factory all I can see is my next appointment, is there a program that would allow me to see a few more appoints tasks on my today screen?

One program I did like was the spb today suite, but would it be a memory hog on my 700wx? It has the below programs in it? or am I over doing it with the spb software?

Spb Pocket Plus
    Spb Diary
    Spb Weather
    Spb Time
    Check out this excellent piece of software (free too!):

Today Agenda

It very customizable, allowing you to define how many days forward you want, types of appointments to show (birthday's too), size of the today plugin (yet still showing its own scroll bar), colors for types of appointments/tasks, etc. I'm a big fan of this software.

In reference to SPB's suite, I can't speak of it as the only software from them I use is Backup. But the more Today plugins you have, the slower your phone will be (more often than not).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    Check out this excellent piece of software (free too!):

Today Agenda

It very customizable, allowing you to define how many days forward you want, types of appointments to show (birthday's too), size of the today plugin (yet still showing its own scroll bar), colors for types of appointments/tasks, etc. I'm a big fan of this software.

In reference to SPB's suite, I can't speak of it as the only software from them I use is Backup. But the more Today plugins you have, the slower your phone will be (more often than not).

Looks good, but do you still see everything elese on your screen? I noticed a scroll bar?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjohnc1 View Post
    Looks good, but do you still see everything elese on your screen? I noticed a scroll bar?
    I don't really understand what you're asking.

You can tell TodayAgenda how tall you want that particular plugin to be (so, for example, if you tell TA not to go over 80 pixels on the Today screen, it will only take up that much real estate, but provide its own internal scroll bars for however many appointments/tasks you have for the period of time you select to display). That way you're able to see your other plugins and not get the ugly built-in Today screen scroll bars if it goes beyond the screen real estate. It really depends on how you have your today screen configured.

Edit: Obviously if you have 15 appointments coming up, no program can show you all of them without some sort of scroll bar.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    I don't really understand what you're asking.

You can tell TodayAgenda how tall you want that particular plugin to be (so, for example, if you tell TA not to go over 80 pixels on the Today screen, it will only take up that much real estate, but provide its own internal scroll bars for however many appointments/tasks you have for the period of time you select to display). That way you're able to see your other plugins and not get the ugly built-in Today screen scroll bars if it goes beyond the screen real estate. It really depends on how you have your today screen configured.

Edit: Obviously if you have 15 appointments coming up, no program can show you all of them without some sort of scroll bar.
    You answered my question....thanks.
    Just curiuos, how many different software programs do you run on yours other than the way it came factory?

Right now I only use 1, it's ewallet.
    On my phone in general or on the today screen?

Like most Treo users, I have quite a bit of software installed. I don't think I've seen a thread about it on treocentral, but here you can read about what a bunch of people have on their 700w/x and why.