Supporting,

Treo 700WX/W
    Treo 750
    HTC 6800
    HTC 6900
    Treo 800w
    Treo Pro

http://discussion.treocentral.com/1301756-post1473.html
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/22/2009 at 11:46 PM.
    I'd love to make use of the reminder alert, but as a former POS user, I don't know how to use the Reminder feature. Can you point me in the right direction, please?
  3.    #3  
    The Reminder alert will sound every 2 min when you have missed call/V-mail/SMS or email pending.After messages cleared Reminder alert sound will stop.
    That go's the same for led alert as well.
    You also have control of turning you led & alert sound off when not needed with a simple icon taps..TREO NLEd ICON and TREO ALERT ICON
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    hey sling if we turn the alert off will the nled still run...and visa versa?? also is there a way to change the alert tone...or can you post the script so maybe we can edit it to put another tone...thanks...
    Last edited by Rino808; 03/20/2007 at 04:46 AM.
  5.    #5  
    yes you have control of individual alerts.Thats why there are 2 icons
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks sling...well i tested it out and for some reason it doesnt alert when the phone is sleeping....when its awake it has the alert tone...am i doing something wrong???
  7.    #7  
    It doesnt alert when phone is sleeping.hmm.are you using the 750?
  8.    #8  
    This Version is very light on your Treo.If your using Phone Alarm you may want to dump it and start using Treo Alert 2.8
    Last edited by slingbox; 03/20/2007 at 09:31 PM.
    Hey Sling, are you taking requests by any chance? I want to use your new script, but I'm using a special version of NLED that Hannip customized for me to flash the led for everything but voicemails (I know that sounds strange, but sometimes I just don't want to check my voicemails until I'm good and ready).

If its too much trouble, please don't go out of your way.
    If you have your hardware switch turned to silent, with the alert vibrate or do nothing?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiguy View Post
    Hey Sling, are you taking requests by any chance? I want to use your new script, but I'm using a special version of NLED that Hannip customized for me to flash the led for everything but voicemails (I know that sounds strange, but sometimes I just don't want to check my voicemails until I'm good and ready).

If its too much trouble, please don't go out of your way.
    not a problem.I will customize
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    If you have your hardware switch turned to silent, with the alert vibrate or do nothing?
    If muted you will hear no 2 min reminder sound when missed call/v-mail/sms or e-mail.The vib is still active when muted or you can turn off going into your sounds n settings.
    ok sling, I did a hard reset to get rid of everything like phone alarm, ect. I installed the 2.8 version, and all I can say is.... bring on beta 2.9

this baby is working great. the only thing I see wrong is your first post in this thread. you did include email. I seen it noted in a late post but not in the first post.

great job, cody

ps: now you have to send me your theme as shown is post 13. I likey.
  14.    #14  
    Excelent Im working on the Carrier plugin aspect of the program
    I also added another a great feature wich many will like.
    Let say your in a meeting and you have pening messages yet dont have the time to listen or view.
    Just tap corasponding led alert or reminder icon and alert turns off
    Now thats a keeper
  15.    #15  
    Oh yeah
    I will send you post #13 theme today.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Oh yeah
    I will send you post #13 theme today.
    right on. send beta 2.9 as well If you want. that does mean I will have to get rid of my xcast though. oh well. lol.
  17.    #17  
    I should be able to send you a beta today.I just need to tighten it up a bit.
    The theme f,sure
    This program really saves some memory giving smooth proformance im loving it.
    Very simple,Not bloated,Save today screen Space,Save memory,No Clash like hmmm whats the name of that program lol lol
  18.    #18  
    I got it
    Releasing Beta 3 later on this evening
    Anyone want to help
    I NEED 2 NEW ICONS for final version
    tried to edit and it just double posted. so removed. lol
    Last edited by codyppc; 03/21/2007 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I got it
    Releasing Beta 3 later on this evening
    Anyone want to help
    I NEED 2 NEW ICONS for final version
    i'll tell ya what you've got.

1. you've got to hook me up.
    2. you got my email.
    3. you got me hanging on the edge of my seat.

4. you got to be kidding me. wait until tonight. I can't. I got plans.

oh, well. lol.

good job slingy
Page 1 of 108 1234561151101 ... LastLast