Page 99 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4989949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2146
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Update...My browser is creeping very slow lol.
    Let me know how edit goes.
    It works now. I still get the initial notification of the incoming text, missed call, etc. if I enable them in the settings-notifications menu but now TAP doesn't keep reminding me at regular intervals if I'm on a call. Now if someone knew a way to keep WM6 from sounding notifications while on a phone call, we'd be up to PalmOS phone app standards.
  2.    #1962  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    Now if someone knew a way to keep WM6 from sounding notifications while on a phone call, we'd be up to PalmOS phone app standards.
    I will work on a fix to that annoying WM6 feature.
    The bug we fixed last night...Good job nsx.
    ok, i am here. what do you want me to do?

you know... i noticed this the other day. not to often that i am one the phone when i get a notification. i was going to look into it but for got.

did you fix it?
    is there anything you want me to do?
    did you know that the Blackberry has all this built into the OS? lol.

i'm thinking about it.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
  4.    #1964  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    ok, i am here. what do you want me to do?

you know... i noticed this the other day. not to often that i am one the phone when i get a notification. i was going to look into it but for got.

did you fix it?
    is there anything you want me to do?
    did you know that the Blackberry has all this built into the OS? lol.

i'm thinking about it.
    Thanks for such fast response from my text.
    I think we got (Active call reminder bug ) fixed
    hmm whats a blackberry lol hmm the Sprint BB Curve
  5.    #1965  
    Hows that 6900 working for you Cody?
    I think we got (Active call reminder bug ) fixed
    right on. let me know. do you have a newer version that you want me to try?

hmm whats a blackberry lol hmm the Sprint BB Curve
    i am thinking on getting the pearl and being ready for the curve when it comes out. i am making/getting like 70 calls a day. i need a good phone first then pda second. palm/wm seems to be pda then phone. i dont know, the $30 + a more a month is something i am thinking about.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Hows that 6900 working for you Cody?

well... not to get into treo - 6800 - 6900 war... pretty good. as good as can be expected from any windows mobile device. the treo was cool for it's day but it lacked some things for me like bt dialing and larger screen.

i have $800 bucks right now and looking for that perfect phone. i just cant find it. i will probablly stay right where i'm at for a while.
  8.    #1968  
    right on. let me know. do you have a newer version that you want me to try?.
    nsx made a small edit to Alerts.mscr removing "Palm" from "Active Call Count" )

Example,

# if on a call exit
    N = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Active Call Count" )
    If ( N <> 0 )
    Exit
    EndIf

I haven't updated mscr in 8.2 build yet but if you wouldn't mind adding changes to Alerts.mscr file and testing on 6900 it would be much appreciated.

i am thinking on getting the pearl and being ready for the curve when it comes out. i am making/getting like 70 calls a day. i need a good phone first then pda second. palm/wm seems to be pda then phone. i dont know, the $30 + a more a month is something i am thinking about.
    The Pearl...yuck
    I would love if Sprint picked up the curve but that will be many months away im sure and by that time the 800w will more then likely available...Decisions Decisions .
    Last edited by slingbox; 11/26/2007 at 04:32 PM.
    done. i added a few line to the mscr to work for non treo devices. attached below. test with email and it seems to work. should work for all notifications now.

the "toggledisplay" issues needs to be fixed in the exe for the tilt device. i think that is where it is set at (the alertcontrol.exe) if not let me know where it is and i will fix it as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    nsx made a small edit to Alerts.mscr removing "Palm" from "Active Call Count" )

Example,

# if on a call exit
    N = RegRead( "HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Active Call Count" )
    If ( N <> 0 )
    Exit
    EndIf

I haven't updated mscr in 8.2 build yet but if you wouldn't mind adding changes to Alerts.mscr file and testing on 6900 it would be much appreciated.

The Pearl...yuck
    I would love if Sprint picked up the curve but that will be many months away im sure and by that time the 800w will more then likely available...Decisions Decisions .
    the curve is 1st quater 08. my insider says march. treo 800w looks yuck as well. lol

i think i am just going to quit looking for something better.
  11.    #1971  
    the curve is 1st quater 08. my insider says march. treo 800w looks yuck as well. lol.
    hmm Ive come across so many so called pics of the 800w who knows whats what.

i think i am just going to quit looking for something better.
    Good call lol.
  12.    #1972  
    It would be nice if we could add a mscr file extension for Today Plugin and Carrier plugin layouts off of the Alert Control.exe file . We then could change layouts much more easy.
    Hannip if your viewing let me know what you think
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    thanks for all of your hard work guys...i have the tilt so let me know if there is anything that you need me to do...as for what you need from the reg...as for the toggledisplay...it is set to 0....i have to set it to 1 after every soft reset...but when its set to 1 it doesnt wake the phone up to what you set the setting to...

and cody what does the alertszip do...if and when i d/l it what do i do with it...where does it go...thanks in advanced...
    Wow, thanks everyone, this is exactly the program I needed.

Just picked up a Verizon 700wx the other day and was hoping someone found a way to engage the LED notifications on this.

I just downloaded ver. 8.2 and installed it, works great so far on my Verizon 700wx. Still checking it out, but so far I love it.

Perhaps some dumb questions, but maybe you can help:

1) My led used to blink green all the time when the phone was in service. Is there a setting to still enable that feature or do you just lose it when you use TA? Is it possible to write that back in as a feature? I noticed when I did a soft reset after installing TA it was back on, until my first notification came in, then it went off. (the steady green blink was also nice to know the phone was still on and not dead).

2) question which relates to above, will the led notify you when you are not inservice as it's supposed to, when TA is engaged?

I also noticed when charging (and the led is solid red), notifications still trip the led to flash. That is great.

Thanks in so many ways to you guys! Can I donate somewhere?

Jeff
    I also just noticed that when the charger is plugged in, the LED is solid orange, not red anymore.

when I first plug in the charger, it's red for a 1/2 a second, then it quickly switches over to solid orange.

The LED does turn solid green when fully charged.

I think I like the solid orange when charging, rather than the solid red. Was this by design or just a weird side-effect?

Interesting. Anyone else observe this?
  16.    #1976  
    Quote Originally Posted by japierce View Post
    I also just noticed that when the charger is plugged in, the LED is solid orange, not red anymore.

when I first plug in the charger, it's red for a 1/2 a second, then it quickly switches over to solid orange.

The LED does turn solid green when fully charged.

I think I like the solid orange when charging, rather than the solid red. Was this by design or just a weird side-effect?

Interesting. Anyone else observe this?
    Welcome to TreoCentral japierce.
    While charging battery..level below 50% gives solid red..When batt above 50% it turns solid orange with solid green at full charge 100%.

Your service light will not blink with TA installed.
    Last edited by slingbox; 11/30/2007 at 10:26 PM.
    thanks very much slingbox, I appreciate your reply.

Is there any way to bring the service light back while still using TA?

I think this program is great!

Jeff
  18.    #1978  
    Quote Originally Posted by japierce View Post
    thanks very much slingbox, I appreciate your reply.

Is there any way to bring the service light back while still using TA?

I think this program is great!

Jeff
    We can work on making service light available on final build.
    That would be outstanding, thank you!
    Your service light will not blink with TA installed.
    That must only work on the 700wx.