Page 98 of 108 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2146
    i like to run my new devices stock for a little while to see how they run. i haven't tried it yet on the touch. give it a shot and let us know. we can make it work. on the tilt as well.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    yeah cody the tilt needs it also...but it doesnt wake up the tilt...its funny sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt...its weird...
    this is because we dont have your sevice set up in the device.mscr/ini you need to change you toggledisplay in the registry to 1 manually until we get the tilt add to the devices.

this my be the only issue for the touch as well. maybe the only issue for the rest of the WM phones out there.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    heck... installing ta now
    Last edited by codyppc; 11/07/2007 at 04:39 PM.
    so far it's working perfect. i didn't do anything but install. looks like we can add the touch (6900) to the lineup.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yeah cody i have been doing that changing the toggledisplay to 1...but it acts up...i have the reminder set to every 2 min...and it wakes the tilt up at 2 min., then sometimes it wakes up and sometimes it doesnt...is there anything i have to give you guys or look as for the reg for the tilt???
  6.    #1946  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    so far it's working perfect. i didn't do anything but install. looks like we can add the touch (6900) to the lineup.
    I'm very glad to hear that...Adding device to download post.
    Nice i will install it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I tried installing on my touch but not working...
    what am I doing wrong? Please help.
    All I want is to set my LED to solid red for MC, VM, TM & EM. I went to Main Menu and configuration/Set LED alerts and did that... No luck..

Here is what my view current settings say:
    [CURRENT DISPLAY VIEW SETTINGS]
    VN=0 MC=0 SM=0 EM=0

[CURRENT ALERT REMIND SETTINGS]
    ALERTS TIMER 12 AM - 11 PM (ON)
    (1):=ONLY LED ALERT
    Reminder Sound (Reminder)
    Voice Alerts (ON)
    Voice Call Id (OFF)

Your help is very much appreciated. I would love to see this LED work on my touch phone.

dont try to change the color of the leds. that part dont work.

if your using the alerts for 23 hours a day why not just turn the timer off and then let it go the extra hour?

you can not change the color to sold anything on the touch. if all you want is the led to flash uninstall treo alerts. the stoch windows mobile 6 in settings/sounds and notification will allow you to do led flash. this program , as far as wm6 is concerned, is for the audio part of the repeat notification.

hope this helps.

as you have it now it should be blinking orange when you get a nitification. same thing it would have done throught the normal settings. wm 5 didn't have that choice.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Thanks!!
    My bad, I read it wrong. I was thinking this worked like the "Butler" program for Treo (my previous phone was Treo 755p and I liked the Butler program where I could set the LED to solid red for missed calls, VMs, etc.

Any idea on how to uninstall app on touch?

if your using the alerts for 23 hours a day why not just turn the timer off and then let it go the extra hour?

you can not change the color to sold anything on the touch. if all you want is the led to flash uninstall treo alerts. the stoch windows mobile 6 in settings/sounds and notification will allow you to do led flash. this program , as far as wm6 is concerned, is for the audio part of the repeat notification.

hope this helps.

as you have it now it should be blinking orange when you get a nitification. same thing it would have done throught the normal settings. wm 5 didn't have that choice.

hope this helps.

Question. On the Touch, the alerts still sound (vibrate) while on a phone call. Does it work like that on the other WM phones? Is there any way to make it stop the notifications while on a call?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    if all you want is the led to flash uninstall treo alerts. the stoch windows mobile 6 in settings/sounds and notification will allow you to do led flash. this program , as far as wm6 is concerned, is for the audio part of the repeat notification.

I can't get WM6 to do that on it's own. Am I missing the setting?
    Looks like this app is dead. Too bad because it showed promise except for the "alarm during phone calls" bug.
  14.    #1954  
    Development of app isn't dead....Just a well deserved break from building.
    I am very pleased on how beta 8.2 has preformed getting over 800 downloads with little to no issues from users.
    As far as your "alarm during phone call bug" nsxprime this would be on the 6900ppc only .
    There's a very very easy fix to this problem .I will get some 6900 reg info from Cody tomorrow and drop needed scripting into the ALERTS.mscr file and 6900 bug will be no more.

OR

You can give me reg info needed....
    I need 6900 reg path to "Call Count Active"

Phil
    Last edited by slingbox; 11/25/2007 at 10:59 PM.
    I did a search for that and there's nothing in the registry. Any other things it could be called or a probable location so I can find something that might be the equivalent?
  16.    #1956  
    Quote Originally Posted by nsxprime View Post
    I did a search for that and there's nothing in the registry. Any other things it could be called or a probable location so I can find something that might be the equivalent?
    Below is the Current reg Path in the Alerts.mscr file. That Path gives a count 0-1 letting Script know if call is active.

( "HKLM", "System\State\Phone", "Palm Active Call Count" )

Follow Path above and tell me were it takes you.
    Last edited by slingbox; 11/26/2007 at 12:04 AM.
    The path goes to a folder with lots of entries, but nothing like "active call count." They are:

banner style
    call guard
    cellular system available
    cellular system connected
    current operator name
    data guard
    distinctive ringer
    eri indicator id
    eri type
    extended status
    icon image id
    last incoming caller name
    last incoming caller number
    last incoming caller oid
    last incoming caller propid
    last incoming caller propname
    multiline capabilities
    phone status flags
    radio ready state
    signal strength
    signal strength raw
    sim support capabilities
    status
    tether_nai
    Nevermind. Just tried placing a call and then opening the registry editor and the "Active Call Count" was present while on a call. It had a value of "1"

That key is not present when not actively on a phone call.
    I edited my mscr file by deleting "Palm" and will test it out tomorrow. Thanks for the guidance slingbox.
  20.    #1960  
    Update...My browser is creeping very slow lol.
    Let me know how edit goes.
    Last edited by slingbox; 11/26/2007 at 12:57 AM.